How about this: D70 or D100!?

What would you rather get?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidmax

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Well, amidst the controversy of the D70 kicking the a$$ of the D100. I would like to launch yet another poll (sorry I can't help being excited about the D70 :D )

What would you rather get? Why?

rapidmax said:
Well, amidst the controversy of the D70 kicking the a$$ of the D100. I would like to launch yet another poll (sorry I can't help being excited about the D70 :D )

What would you rather get? Why?

get both... :D

hehe, already got the D100, and invested in Nikon lenses....

Why not just get D70, then u get a 18-70 to play with as well??!! :devil:

hehe... and not to mention a spare body....

concuss said:
hehe, already got the D100, and invested in Nikon lenses....

Why not just get D70, then u get a 18-70 to play with as well??!! :devil:

hehe... and not to mention a spare body....

:dunno: Why in the world would he need a spare body for? :dunno:

D100 as it has a vertical grip option and is a proven camera. Weight wise depends on how you see it. IMO, a heavier body is more stable when using heavy lenses.

mpenza said:
prefer a lighter body, faster flash sync speed and bigger (correct?) buffer.
D70 is 35g heavier, faster sync 1/500 vs 1/200 flash sync (cf 300D), JPEG 3 fps/12 jpg (actually unlimited if your CF is fast enough) vs 2.5 fps/4 jpg buffer.

Two out three and 35g ain't bad :D Mpenza, you now have to switch ;)

Watcher said:
D70 is 35g heavier, faster sync 1/500 vs 1/200 flash sync (cf 300D), JPEG 3 fps/12 jpg (actually unlimited if your CF is fast enough) vs 2.5 fps/4 jpg buffer.

Two out three and 35g ain't bad :D Mpenza, you now have to switch ;)

The comparison was only for the case if I don't have anything to start with or if I have Nikon lenses ;p

Now, I have all the stuff that meet my current needs and would wait for Canon's next budget dslr to decide whether to upgrade to it. I'm not one that chases unecessarily after equipment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.