CRW_1176w.jpg

Mid-Autumn Festival at Avenue of Stars
CRW_1227w.jpg

Prayers at Man Mo Temple
CRW_1143w.jpg

Famous salted fish at Tai O
CRW_1042w.jpg

wooo.. syiok....

another angle of HK from your fish eyes lens...

I am trying to learn night photography. Can to share how you took those night shots? They look great!:thumbsup:

what fisheye lens were u using?

:thumbsup: power pictures !

"All taken with the Peleng 8mm fisheye on a Canon EOS 10D"

Beautiful shots Nuts! brings back many memories! The pictures are really well taken! thanks for sharing! :)

Im a sucker for fisheye images, gotta love this. My favourite is #2 and the one of the Chinese junk.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks yZong, Soyuz, icestrike, adamadam, Stoned, Lekech. Glad that you all liked it!

I am trying to learn night photography. Can to share how you took those night shots? They look great!:thumbsup:
Eh, night photography is a big & wide enough topic, but generally, a tripod is necessary. However, aside from the one taken at the Avenue of Stars, the rest were handheld. So, I had to bump up the ISO so that shutter speed don't go too low. For one thing, the streets of HongKong are so well-lighted, you could get away from using the tripod sometimes.

wow! stunning monkok at night.:thumbsup:

I think the last pic really wraps up the fisheye series pretty well. ;) Witty! Cheers!

Hi nuts...
I particularly like the 1st skyscraper shot.. it make me feel that I am in a christmas snow globe looking upwards... kinda surreal feeling... :)

Thanks pai :) :)

Wow... may I know how much is that fish eye lens? Aperture?
I think you can get that in ebay for approx US$250 excluding shipping now. f3.5

siriuslim said:
Hi nuts...
I particularly like the 1st skyscraper shot.. it make me feel that I am in a christmas snow globe looking upwards... kinda surreal feeling...
Heh, yup, the fisheye is like a glass globe.... ;)

this makes me feel wanna go to HK again...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.