Hong Kong Prices


Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2004
772
0
0
www.pbase.com
#1
Hi

I will be in HK next week. Anyone knows the price and where is a good place to check out eqpt. I am wondering if its cheaper to get the 50mm in HK first hand or get 2nd hand at around 750 +/- from CS members.
 

zag

New Member
Dec 1, 2005
122
0
0
.sg
#3
digitalbuff said:
Hi

I will be in HK next week. Anyone knows the price and where is a good place to check out eqpt. I am wondering if its cheaper to get the 50mm in HK first hand or get 2nd hand at around 750 +/- from CS members.
You can try out "Wing Shing Photo Supplies" in Mongkok
 

say123

Senior Member
Jul 30, 2005
501
0
16
#5
Can check if they have better second hand markets for olympus?



thinking of upgrading my 14-45 to 11-22 or 14-54.
But must sell my 14-45 first. :bsmilie:

thanks
 

Aug 18, 2004
772
0
0
www.pbase.com
#6
say123 said:
Can check if they have better second hand markets for olympus?



thinking of upgrading my 14-45 to 11-22 or 14-54.
But must sell my 14-45 first. :bsmilie:

thanks
Will try to find out as much as I can cos I will be there for only half a day. Reach noon come back at night.
 

Aug 18, 2004
772
0
0
www.pbase.com
#8
Sorry folks but my HK meeting has been cancelled so i wont be able to do any intel for those who asked.
 

say123

Senior Member
Jul 30, 2005
501
0
16
#9
digitalbuff said:
Sorry folks but my HK meeting has been cancelled so i wont be able to do any intel for those who asked.
Thanks for informing us!

Now who is going to HK next hahaa. ;p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom