Help

Melvintan244

May 30, 2011
How to snap 2-3 pic at once.. D5000
when I bought I can but dun knw wat I set now can not. Even see the book also dun knw... Thk

Melvintan244 said:
How to snap 2-3 pic at once.. D5000
when I bought I can but dun knw wat I set now can not. Even see the book also dun knw... Thk

It's in the manual. Look for Continous Shooting

hmm if im not wrong everything its inisde the manual

Everything is in the manual. please read carefully.

In summary (a simple search in the net will give you tons of information actually).

From Kenrockwell,

Advance (Shutter Release) Mode top

You can check your D5000's current setting by pressing either INFO button (one is right by the shutter button on the top of the D5000) and looking along the right side of the screen.

You set this by pressing the INFO button on the back bottom left of the D5000 a second time and then clicking up and down.

Single

Default; press the shutter and you take a picture.

Continuous [ ]]] (bearded rectangle)

The D5000 shoots pictures continuously for as long as you hold down the shutter button.

I prefer the Continuous mode, since it shoots one photo if you press the shutter just once, or many photos for as long as you hold down the shutter button. The default Single mode shoots just one picture, regardless of how long you hold the shutter.

And if that still cannot solve your problem, please describe in full what did you do in order for any of us to be of any meaningful help.