Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newguy69

Jun 25, 2004
Third rock from the Sun
Dear all,

I new here and would like to thanks for your time and patience in reading my enquiries.

I am a newbie, know nuts about digital photography but am interested to take up as a hoddy. Are there any good courses which you can recommend? I'm keen in nature shooting.

Planning to get the Oly C8080 and just wondering whether are there any third party teleconversion lenses in the marketing suitable for this cam? If have, where can I get them, what are the brands/prices and zoom power?

Your expert advices and enlightenment are greatly appreciated. :)

Best Regards & Have A Nice Weekend

Newguy69
P.S. I apologize for my broken English...only secondary educated :(

Newguy69 said:
Dear all,
I new here and would like to thanks for your time and patience in reading my enquiries.

First of all, Welcome to ClubSnap. :cheergal:

Newguy69 said:
I am a newbie, know nuts about digital photography but am interested to take up as a hoddy. Are there any good courses which you can recommend? I'm keen in nature shooting.
Hang around here more often, you'll learn more then enuff to get started. Moreover, it's FOC. ;)

Newguy69 said:
Planning to get the Oly C8080 and just wondering whether are there any third party teleconversion lenses in the marketing suitable for this cam? If have, where can I get them, what are the brands/prices and zoom power?
I would recommand you get the basic camera first. Play around with it for a week or 2 before getting any acc.

Newguy69 said:
Your expert advices and enlightenment are greatly appreciated. :)
Best Regards & Have A Nice Weekend
Newguy69
P.S. I apologize for my broken English...only secondary educated :(
Have a great weekend yourself and feel free to post even in hokkien if you like. ;)

good courses.,.....imho , i feel the best course is to read lots and practice lots...

Hi Poon,

Thanks for the guide. ;) Found several useful links such as 'Photography 101 for Newbies' but first, need time to digest the info.

Owned a point & shoot DC (Oly C350) for a year now. Taken many shots (both work related & candids) and that's how I develop interest in digital photography.

Given this cam to my girlfriend :kiss: , therefore currently hunting for a more advance All-In-One 8MP DC to learn more about digital photography. After much researchs, I found that Oly C8080 meet most of my needs. Only downside with this cam is that it only offer 5x zoom and if I'm not wrong (I could be wrong) the optional Oly telezoom len currently for this cam is only 1.5x, which I think is not enough for nature/wildlife shooting.....sign. :(

If any fellow members know any compatible third party telezoom lenses, please kindly let me know.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.