Tanah Merah
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: DSLR

Brand: Canon

Short Description: Canon 1Dx Mark II

Price (S$): 2800 NETT

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Letting go of this as I have since switched systems.

Used but not abused, 8.5/10 condition. Internals are clean, there are some minor nicks and wear marks on the top exterior shell and vertical grip as seen on the 4th and 5th pic. This is a local set, I don’t have the box anymore, but it comes with the original Alan Photo invoice and Canon Singapore warranty card.

View more pics here:
https://www.carousell.sg/p/canon-1dx-mark-ii-1195792964

Shutter count is only 41k ( recently checked by Canon Singapore on 9 Nov 2022, as shown in the last photo) which is only 10% of its rated 400k shutter life.

This set comes with the following:
- 2 Canon batteries
- original Canon charger
- Canon service center chit with proof of verified shutter count

Will throw in these freebies to sweeten the deal:
- Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB CFast 2.0 Card (worth $250)
- Canon WFT-E8a wireless transmitter (worth $799) for wifi connectivity and FTP transfer, also works with the Canon phone app
- Phottix wired remote

Price is NETT, this is easily the best deal on Carousell for a 1Dx II with such a low shutter count and in relatively good condition + Sandisk 64GB CFast Card and WFT transmitter. I do take good care of my gear and send them in regularly for cleaning and servicing as I am a CPS member.

Serious enquiries only- please do note that I am only selling everything as a set and will not entertain any queries that have already been explicitly stated. Lowballers will be ignored and blocked as well.

View and deal at my convenience at Tanah Merah MRT and bring your own lenses to test to your heart’s content. Thanks for reading!

Meet-up

Name: Darrell

Phone Number:
9338 nine698

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• canon_1dx_mark_ii_1668020473_6b7f7381_progressive.jpg
    canon_1dx_mark_ii_1668020473_6b7f7381_progressive.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 39
Sold to a nice gentleman. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.