help needed on iphoto5

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithjhee

May 20, 2003
toa payoh
Visit site
hi, i have some photos in iphoto 5, suddenly one day it said file is unreadable format or something along this line..but i check the lib and file is still in jpeg file.. i can see the pic using the iphoto but i cant open, edit, transfer or do anything to these files at all!!! :cry: :cry:

can anyone advise? tks

keith

yes, i can locate it using photoshop element but i cant burn the file into CD or transfer out of the lib..:cry: :cry:

help me..tks

open the file using PS elements and save as a different filename and a different location.
maybe on the desktop, in a new folder called "thank goodness"
then pop in a blank cd and copy the "thank goodness" folder that you just created into the CD-R icon and burn it.

argh!!! stil cant!!! now is cant open..i got this msg in PS Element tt a jpeg marker segment lenght is too short (file maybe truncated or incomplete) :cry: :cry: :cry:

at this point of time what is important is to rescue the file
so anything that can open and save would do

The file should be located in Pictures->iPhoto Library, you can copy out the file from there.

espn said:
The file should be located in Pictures->iPhoto Library, you can copy out the file from there.

tks..i can locate the file in the iphoto library, but cannot copy from there. i cant do anything to the files in the iphoto library at all.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.