Hello, I am newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoanneC said:
Um.... your idea is quite creative!!! :p I will consider about it if I was fired by my boss in someday.

By the way, what is "pt or two"?
it means a point or 2...

welcome to CS...im a newbie too...

take more pix in hk n let us see...;)

JoanneC said:
Um.... your idea is quite creative!!! :p I will consider about it if I was fired by my boss in someday.

By the way, what is "pt or two"?

meaning point or two like .... don't know how to say it but please don't get 'fired' on our account however you're most welcome to let us 'Shoot' you ;)

Welcome....

raptor84 said:
Welcome to the forums that seems to sap away your free time :D

No la..... I enjoy to have the dicussion and getting the suggestion from the members here...it's really let me learn so much.

Thanks for Scandisk, DreamerZ, zac08 and Ivan.....nice to know you too!

Welcome aboard. There are also some pretty interesting photography forums in HK.

Looking forward to see you post more photos on CS.

enjoy your stay here. :)

JoanneC said:
thanks.... :D
how ? any model or how
DSC_2450-01-1.jpg

LOL welcome to CS... take heart, at least the cure for the BBB virus is alot cheaper than Singapore's. :)

PCYL said:
how ? any model or how
DSC_2450-01-1.jpg

I think the overall of this pic is quite "conservative"!

I believe there have nothing is can be escaped from the basic nature's rule of Universe(Seems I am not straight forward enough as the other members does....). Ok, the basic nature of universe and so do for the human is----people love to see the beautiful thing and woman, it would naturally draw people's attention cause it catches their eye when before they looking into the details, so you get what I want to say now?

The styling of the model is too "busy", like her hair(long straight and tidy's hair is preferable) and the so much layers of clothing(Simple style with same colour tone's clothing would be better). Also, the colour of the clothing and the background is the same, so it's hardly to outstanding the model("main visual") as it was merged with the background already.

So what I suggest for this point is--- you could enhance the brightness for the lighting from the front of LHS and to reduce the brightness of the back that to increased the contrast and richness for the pic. Also, put the tracing paper in front of the lamp would make the pic be more natural and look more "cold", because this pic is should be applied by the "cold colour tone", but not the "warm colour".

Well, it's just my little sharing, I still a newbie on photography and in learning!

unseen said:
LOL welcome to CS... take heart, at least the cure for the BBB virus is alot cheaper than Singapore's. :)

Hahaha.....thanks reminding. I am not so worry about it cause I am using Mac, so it's free from so many virus. :p

dreamerz said:
it means a point or 2...

welcome to CS...im a newbie too...

take more pix in hk n let us see...;)

Sure, thanks! I like the people here.... they are so "passionate"! Lovely!

JoanneC said:
Hahaha.....thanks reminding. I am not so worry about it cause I am using Mac, so it's free from so many virus. :p
:bsmilie: buy buy buy virus... as in, once you get infected, you'll be wanting to buy new camera gear.. keke... use mac, use linux, use sun, all will get infected once they're here long enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.