Hello, I am newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanneC

Apr 8, 2006
Hong Kong
Hello, Everybody,

First of all, I would like to say hi for everyone here! My name is Joanne Leong. I am from Hong Kong and my job is a part-time model.

I love photography, but I found I am really lacking the knowledge on it especially after I see the forum of ClubSnap, so I decided to join this community and hope I can learn more from all of you. Pls. teach and remind me more in the coming future. Thanks so much! :)

P.S. Does anyone know what is the format of the avatar for me to upload onto this websit? I was failed to upload it for so many times. The size of my image is 8k and I save it in my personal server. Thanks!

Joanne

Oh... sorry... I can see my avatar after I've posted my thread! ;p

So embrassed! Pls. forget my question then.......

Welcome madam,

Hope you enjoy browsing through these forums.

By the way, saw you have the 350. Do post in the Canon sub-forum too. Plenty to share!

Cheers.

Nice to meet you too! Sure I will post my photo to the forum after I finish to manage and back up it. Will post soon. Pls. comment at that time. Thanks!

yyD70S said:
Welcome madam,

Hope you enjoy browsing through these forums.

By the way, saw you have the 350. Do post in the Canon sub-forum too. Plenty to share!

Cheers.

Astin said:
Hello Joanne, I am from Hong Kong too! (long time ago though)
Welcome!

Well... welcome been to HK! hahaha......

Hi! :) so any activities over a long weekend? Welcome!!:)

I still don't have the idea for the activity of this holiday.... maybe I will asking my friends to come my house for party! Yeah!

moriahphotos said:
Welcome to Clubsnap! Enjoy your time here and do contribute pics for us to comment on ...(if possible steal your techniques as well;p )

Hi, Nice to meet you too!

I did post my pic at the "Land/City-scapes and Travel" section, and the thread title is "Venice in Hong Kong". Pls. kindly give me the comment, cause I know my skill of photography is still very green. Thanks so much!

kenele said:
Welcome, hope to take some photo of you (when in Singapore) yeah!

Thanks for your kindness. I believe there must have this chance at someday. Cheers!

Welcome to CS... just be careful of the deadly virus that spread around.

This place is very contiguous. :sweat:

JoanneC said:
I still don't have the idea for the activity of this holiday.... maybe I will asking my friends to come my house for party! Yeah!

Well u can always fly down to sgp n hang out with the rest of the shooters here n learn a pt or two

Merciless_Knight said:
Welcome to CS... just be careful of the deadly virus that spread around.

This place is very contiguous. :sweat:

hahaha....thanks for your warning! Seems this website is a very dangerous places. I will be pay attention for your advise.

AdyH said:
Well u can always fly down to sgp n hang out with the rest of the shooters here n learn a pt or two

Um.... your idea is quite creative!!! :p I will consider about it if I was fired by my boss in someday.

By the way, what is "pt or two"?

Status
Not open for further replies.