Have you tasted blood?

You bunch of blood suckers, better disperse else you will be dispersed by force. I will get the man with the hammer & stakes in! Kei1309 pull the shades & let the sunshine in :bsmilie:

Btw how old are you Sion? :)

Last edited:
soeypixels said:
i always taste the blood which came directly from my nose when i go to shoot xmm in lingerie
my blood is very sweet, jin ho jiak ..
maybe also mix with mucus :bsmilie:

Why bleed when shooting a model? Do they have a habit of kicking you? Remember, always keep your hands on the camera...

It's because of the iron. I wasn't down with the blood in Taiwan. Blood cubes just seems so unnatural. It should flow lol. I'm curious how the TS has never tasted his or her own blood before. That is what I find weird.

You bunch of blood suckers, better disperse else you will be dispersed by force. I will get the man with the hammer & stakes in! Kei1309 pull the shades & let the sunshine in :bsmilie:

Btw how old are you Sion? :)

Maybe Sion was born yesterday...oh wait he posted this 2 days ago, so maybe he born 3 days ago, thats why never taste blood before :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Taste blood when u get punched in the mouth. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

bonrya said:
Taste blood when u get punched in the mouth. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Or when you go down south during that time of the month :bsmilie:

kei1309 said:
Or when you go down south during that time of the month :bsmilie:

Most of the fried chicken I've had in Louisiana is well cooked, no issues there bro. :bsmilie:

Well there was this French girl one night...

KFC! Yuck! There is no blood there as the chicken is a collection of chemicals.