have you felt weird when...

I use a DeviantArt bag xD. People who know it will recognize it, the rest of the people think it's a normal backpack. It's a win-win situation haha

What about if u peel off the nikon brand and paste it to your canon camera, and used it in public, will u feel weird if people come and check out your camera? Heee.....

i used to use a sony bag, with a pentax strap on my canon dslr and i'm using a nikon flash as manual control. i got a small olympus compact as a backup. beat that.

just jk. but seriously does it matter?

i used to use a sony bag, with a pentax strap on my canon dslr and i'm using a nikon flash as manual control. i got a small olympus compact as a backup. beat that.

just jk. but seriously does it matter?

Add a fujinon lens cap on your lens to make it more 'complete' :bsmilie:

I using a big Canon bag (domke style) but all the gears inside is Nikon.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Nope...actually it's quite cool..especially others being confused when you took out your camera from the bag ;p

Like in other hobbies or walks of life, some people become brand loyal and feel compelled to match everything. If it serves your needs that's what should count.

with a Olympus lens:bsmilie:

shld i sling a yashica to go along with it?

oh yea. carry a leica as a backup too. what about black bird fly?:angel:

I just got a 5D MK II... and i find it very wierd to be carrying the camera with the neck strap that screams 5d MK II.. so i actually wouldnt mind a canon neck strap if it just had a canon name on it.. now i find myself heading down to funan to but a neck strap..