Has Foursquare catch on here yet?

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
location-based social networking game/application
something like latitude, but latitude is boring. :bsmilie:

it seems Foursquare are on a verge of being bought over by Yahoo, and they are reaching 1 million user mark.

location-based social networking game/application
something like latitude, but latitude is boring. :bsmilie:

it seems Foursquare are on a verge of being bought over by Yahoo, and they are reaching 1 million user mark.

they dont work on windows mobile leh. 3rd party yes..

Foursquare sounds so.... extremely square... for square people!

Now Fivestones, I don't mind joining, if there is one to begin with! :bsmilie:

Quite irritated with people who play this and enable Twitter posts to work with the app. Keeps flooding my page with stuff like "I just became the mayor of my own douchy house" and "I'm @ Tampines Mall Macs".

it has a tag to twitter or facebook function, im sure your friends could turn them off? :bsmilie:

it has a tag to twitter or facebook function, im sure your friends could turn them off? :bsmilie:

Thing is, they don't. Wonder why people like announcing their whereabouts. Welcoming stalkers? :dunno:

not enough xmm there, that's why singaporeans haven't taken it up yet. :)

Quite irritated with people who play this and enable Twitter posts to work with the app. Keeps flooding my page with stuff like "I just became the mayor of my own douchy house" and "I'm @ Tampines Mall Macs".

wonder if they would announce their whereabouts when in Geylang... "I just did it in Geylang" :dunno:

it is a game, you collect badges and stuff...

erm...u can collect badges without annoucing too.... unless the badge is "announced" based as in needing to mention certain words. I read that somewhere on the list of badges... heh

Used to have it on the iphone but its not something i would use everytime i go somewhere to update and give reviews about the place or what i am doing there. I think there are a few mayors in sg but maybe that's because that person work there. :bsmilie: Removed the application in the end.