Happy incidents.. And happy day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Why don't we post something happy to share!

I play SUDOKU with one of my younger brothers. He, most of the time, finished the game before me. I could see the joy in him for his achievement.

i saw a former primary sch classmate on the mrt while i was late for work, still quite pretty as always :lovegrin:

Last edited:
my 2nd child, 3 yrs old, was looking at my wedding dinner dvd, and suddenly pops: why i never go and attend......:bsmilie:

Festive season is the time to get in touch with people that you care about but is always not enough time to say hi.

Received an email from a long lost friend from the other side of the globe (actually it is my fault I lost her email address).

me see many xmm;D very happy

I have never encountered any incident that can be bad and happy at the same time.

Happy occasions, yes. Seeing new borns ... see their cuteness, attending graduation ceremony (seeing their pride) and community outing where you see the joy of childrens and folks. And any talk rubbish session with friends and colleagues... where nothing is real.

I walked pass a guy who was walking with prostetic legs (yes both legs). I am happy both of my legs are still useful.

I'm happy that my APPLE purchase is being delivered today.:bsmilie:

a friend is preparing dinner for me tomorrow... hmmm, that's nice :bsmilie:

Someone gave me a NGO photo book today as X'mas gift. :)

Just spend my bonus to get a massage chair for wife...now no excuse for backache, can go longer distance ride with me...hahaha:bsmilie:

Look at my bank account....mmmm extra money to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.