Happy April's Fool


Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#1
:cheergal:

Any nice tricks/pranks to play with? :devil:
 

GENO

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2004
2,986
0
36
31
Teddy Bear Land
#2
there was no kicking done..heehee..



:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

tOGGY

New Member
Oct 18, 2004
520
0
0
#5
Drudkh said:
:cheergal:

Any nice tricks/pranks to play with? :devil:
Got a very original one from yours truly.

Get an accomplice to hold a tv remote control and hold it out of sight (under a cushion) and a distance away.

You hold a handphone in front of the TV (switched on) and wait for your victim to come.

When the victim is near the tv, feign excitement and tell him that your handphone somehow can trigger the TV channels! Demonstrate by pressing the handphone button. The channel changed, hey presto! It is of course activated by your accomplice nearby. He just press the remote as you or the victim presses the handphone buttons! Do it a few times. Afterwhich, you can even ask the victim to try (press the handphone buttons) and see the surprised look in his face.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Works everytime if you and your accomplice do not giggle and keep a straight face.
 

Venom81

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2004
10,472
3
38
36
#7
Wai said:
anyone still remember the april fool jokes 3 years ago (year 2002) in CS? :D
What happened? Care to share? :think:
 

Witness

Senior Member
Mar 18, 2004
6,943
0
36
33
www.maverickatwork.com
#8
tOGGY said:
Got a very original one from yours truly.

Get an accomplice to hold a tv remote control and hold it out of sight (under a cushion) and a distance away.

You hold a handphone in front of the TV (switched on) and wait for your victim to come.

When the victim is near the tv, feign excitement and tell him that your handphone somehow can trigger the TV channels! Demonstrate by pressing the handphone button. The channel changed, hey presto! It is of course activated by your accomplice nearby. He just press the remote as you or the victim presses the handphone buttons! Do it a few times. Afterwhich, you can even ask the victim to try (press the handphone buttons) and see the surprised look in his face.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Works everytime if you and your accomplice do not giggle and keep a straight face.

eh....my smartphone can do juz about anything...including tt.....

:p

haha
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#10
Witness said:
eh....my smartphone can do juz about anything...including tt.....

:p

haha
toggy was talking about handphone, not smartphone.... :sticktong
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#11
Wai said:
anyone still remember the april fool jokes 3 years ago (year 2002) in CS? :D
Wai, pls share share :D. We are very interested to know. :D
 

Koolpixel

New Member
Nov 24, 2004
1
0
0
North East
#12
In Today newspaper under the heading Voices, they are inviting people to test drive a transparent screen laptop. I am sure an April Fool joke.

There is a thread in this forum about transparent screen laptop. Only people not reading this forum will get conned. :bsmilie:
 

Klose

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2005
2,619
0
0
#13
Koolpixel said:
In Today newspaper under the heading Voices, they are inviting people to test drive a transparent screen laptop. I am sure an April Fool joke.

There is a thread in this forum about transparent screen laptop. Only people not reading this forum will get conned. :bsmilie:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: some ppl in my camp dont really respond well to jokes... told one guy the officer wanted to see him bcos he was 30s late got so worked up when all of us shouted april fools slammed the office door? another guy just got promoted wef today. We told him that he had to sew on the rank by lunch time or else the officer will charge him, made him panic but he was so embarrassed when he found out it was a joke the face went bright red :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#14
Klose said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: some ppl in my camp dont really respond well to jokes... told one guy the officer wanted to see him bcos he was 30s late got so worked up when all of us shouted april fools slammed the office door? another guy just got promoted wef today. We told him that he had to sew on the rank by lunch time or else the officer will charge him, made him panic but he was so embarrassed when he found out it was a joke the face went bright red :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
hahaha... that's a good one... :bsmilie:
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#15
Klose said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: some ppl in my camp dont really respond well to jokes... told one guy the officer wanted to see him bcos he was 30s late got so worked up when all of us shouted april fools slammed the office door? another guy just got promoted wef today. We told him that he had to sew on the rank by lunch time or else the officer will charge him, made him panic but he was so embarrassed when he found out it was a joke the face went bright red :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
if i were tat guy... i would have kicked the door till cracked man.. but heng.. my rank no nid sew one.. i wear them on the shoulders one... haahahahhaha.. =X
 

Klose

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2005
2,619
0
0
#16
glennyong said:
if i were tat guy... i would have kicked the door till cracked man.. but heng.. my rank no nid sew one.. i wear them on the shoulders one... haahahahhaha.. =X
nah he deserved the joke to be played on him he's to uptight and serious and very "sia lan" not many ppl like him :bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#17
glennyong said:
if i were tat guy... i would have kicked the door till cracked man.. but heng.. my rank no nid sew one.. i wear them on the shoulders one... haahahahhaha.. =X
i will prepare SAF1206 for you.

But since it's a fixed property I think a LBOI will be coming soon.

Then again.. the door protects the installations from outsiders.. I would recommend a HBOI.. :bsmilie:
 

Klose

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2005
2,619
0
0
#18
yanyewkay said:
i will prepare SAF1206 for you.

But since it's a fixed property I think a LBOI will be coming soon.

Then again.. the door protects the installations from outsiders.. I would recommend a HBOI.. :bsmilie:
just sign 7 extra and everything can be covered up :sweat:
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#20
ok i got the idea of the trick.. hahaha. .but only admins have the power to do that.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom