Happy April's Fool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness said:
eh....my smartphone can do juz about anything...including tt.....

:p

haha

Wah, I am so backward with all these new gadget. Don't really know what is a smartphone and first time hearing of one. Must go and read up about it!
Feel a bit suaku.
Anyway the April fool joke is quite fun when pulled off.

glennyong said:
if i were tat guy... i would have kicked the door till cracked man.. but heng.. my rank no nid sew one.. i wear them on the shoulders one... haahahahhaha.. =X

spoken like a true officer :ipuke:

magicdragon said:
spoken like a true officer :ipuke:

How can an officer be born in 1987 when he doesnt seem to be enlisted yet :think:

Klose said:
How can an officer be born in 1987 when he doesnt seem to be enlisted yet :think:

I think he still schooling now. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Klose said:

NCC/NPCC??? :dunno:

Hommie said:
NCC/NPCC??? :dunno:

and they are suppose to address a PTE driver as "Sir" even if he got 2 white bar on his shoulders

During NS, I used to attach to NCC and taught the kids M16, they all got so excited to have a sniper teaching them M16...but in fact, I dont use M16 at all :bsmilie:

Wai said:
and they are suppose to address a PTE driver as "Sir" even if he got 2 white bar on his shoulders

During NS, I used to attach to NCC and taught the kids M16, they all got so excited to have a sniper teaching them M16...but in fact, I dont use M16 at all :bsmilie:

Sometime last year, I was standing at a bus stop one day and saw these two skinny NCC SSGs run and bump into me from the back.Turning back, they looked at me and i gave the "Are you going to apologize" look..I was in No.4 btw.They eventually mumbled something to that effect.

Seen many cases of NCC kids making a riot of themselves.In uniform too..With SSG/MSG rank.I've never been part of any UYO, so can anyone tell me what's the average age of an NCC SSG/MSG?15-16?

Feeling curious..they look sooo young :D

Haha.Okay..

Once I saw this kid in NCC uniform, his boots were wayy too big for him.LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.