:cheergal:

Any nice tricks/pranks to play with? :devil:

there was no kicking done..heehee..

PICT1971.jpg

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
:cheergal:

Any nice tricks/pranks to play with? :devil:

Got a very original one from yours truly.

Get an accomplice to hold a tv remote control and hold it out of sight (under a cushion) and a distance away.

You hold a handphone in front of the TV (switched on) and wait for your victim to come.

When the victim is near the tv, feign excitement and tell him that your handphone somehow can trigger the TV channels! Demonstrate by pressing the handphone button. The channel changed, hey presto! It is of course activated by your accomplice nearby. He just press the remote as you or the victim presses the handphone buttons! Do it a few times. Afterwhich, you can even ask the victim to try (press the handphone buttons) and see the surprised look in his face.

Works everytime if you and your accomplice do not giggle and keep a straight face.

well........ with the technology nowadays... we actually can change the tv wit our hp.
funny how we use to make fun of things like dat eh...
hehehe

Wai said:
anyone still remember the april fool jokes 3 years ago (year 2002) in CS? :D

What happened? Care to share? :think:

tOGGY said:
Got a very original one from yours truly.

Get an accomplice to hold a tv remote control and hold it out of sight (under a cushion) and a distance away.

You hold a handphone in front of the TV (switched on) and wait for your victim to come.

When the victim is near the tv, feign excitement and tell him that your handphone somehow can trigger the TV channels! Demonstrate by pressing the handphone button. The channel changed, hey presto! It is of course activated by your accomplice nearby. He just press the remote as you or the victim presses the handphone buttons! Do it a few times. Afterwhich, you can even ask the victim to try (press the handphone buttons) and see the surprised look in his face.

Works everytime if you and your accomplice do not giggle and keep a straight face.

eh....my smartphone can do juz about anything...including tt.....

:p

haha

Wai said:

yeah man.. what what??? =p

Witness said:
eh....my smartphone can do juz about anything...including tt.....

:p

haha
toggy was talking about handphone, not smartphone.... :sticktong

Wai said:
Wai, pls share share :D. We are very interested to know. :D

In Today newspaper under the heading Voices, they are inviting people to test drive a transparent screen laptop. I am sure an April Fool joke.

There is a thread in this forum about transparent screen laptop. Only people not reading this forum will get conned. :bsmilie:

Koolpixel said:
In Today newspaper under the heading Voices, they are inviting people to test drive a transparent screen laptop. I am sure an April Fool joke.

There is a thread in this forum about transparent screen laptop. Only people not reading this forum will get conned. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: some ppl in my camp dont really respond well to jokes... told one guy the officer wanted to see him bcos he was 30s late got so worked up when all of us shouted april fools slammed the office door? another guy just got promoted wef today. We told him that he had to sew on the rank by lunch time or else the officer will charge him, made him panic but he was so embarrassed when he found out it was a joke the face went bright red :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Klose said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: some ppl in my camp dont really respond well to jokes... told one guy the officer wanted to see him bcos he was 30s late got so worked up when all of us shouted april fools slammed the office door? another guy just got promoted wef today. We told him that he had to sew on the rank by lunch time or else the officer will charge him, made him panic but he was so embarrassed when he found out it was a joke the face went bright red :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
hahaha... that's a good one... :bsmilie:

Klose said:

if i were tat guy... i would have kicked the door till cracked man.. but heng.. my rank no nid sew one.. i wear them on the shoulders one... haahahahhaha.. =X

glennyong said:
if i were tat guy... i would have kicked the door till cracked man.. but heng.. my rank no nid sew one.. i wear them on the shoulders one... haahahahhaha.. =X

nah he deserved the joke to be played on him he's to uptight and serious and very "sia lan" not many ppl like him :bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
i will prepare SAF1206 for you.

But since it's a fixed property I think a LBOI will be coming soon.

Then again.. the door protects the installations from outsiders.. I would recommend a HBOI.. :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:
i will prepare SAF1206 for you.

But since it's a fixed property I think a LBOI will be coming soon.

Then again.. the door protects the installations from outsiders.. I would recommend a HBOI.. :bsmilie:

just sign 7 extra and everything can be covered up :sweat:

Venom81 said:
What happened? Care to share? :think:

go search for april fool and look at those threads back in year 2002 :bsmilie:

Thanks CS admin for the trick, so many of us were fooled :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ok i got the idea of the trick.. hahaha. .but only admins have the power to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.