hair loss , any medication or advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think men with partial or total hair loss has strong male hormones, right?

i think men with partial or total hair loss has strong male hormones, right?

Same with women, so there goes the Intrinsa Patch while the men opt for medication to lower it.

However it seems depression, stress, smoke, wrong type of food, lack of sleep and too much of Tiger beer are not only shedding all those beautiful hair but even damage relationship with spouse and love ones.

Bald is beautiful
:):heart::)

Aeskywan & Dommy,

Being a victim of stress with the inability to supply enough nutrients through the food I consumed, the head naturally started to loose precious hair. It came to a point that I was fearful to even use the comb or brushed my hair with any kind of device. Worse the the amount of hair found at the bathroom floor after every bath sent me an almost killing electrical shock.

I was dead doubtful that I could solve the problem unless I see the doctor. But it was otherwise - bearing no fruits with each visit having to bear with some instructions to use prescribed medicated lotions, hair shampoo including the Reactive Shampoo "Neril Extra" from Germany. Even went to the extent of using DIY medication prescribed by friends where I had to wrap the smelly resultant paste round my head before going to sleep.

Two important events could help and the first should be to get rid of any amount of stress which was hinted in my earlier post. Next is to shave off all the hair from your scalp with a simple shaver bought from the Seven Eleven store. Within six weeks hair will be growing again, do it the second time and continue until you see that the whole scalp is full of growing hair.

However for people with the top of the scalp leaving nothing but shining oily skin for more than 10 years this method will not work as the hair follicles in that area are no more healthy. Imagine making dead follicles to grow hair? Almost impossible isn't it?

The shaving analogy will be famous soon if you are beginning to be aware that your hair are dropping fast without knowing a clue as to the reason for the outcome.

Just sharing my experience but don't point a finger at me if this does not work for you. Every human being is unique in what is put into the brain, what is put into the stomach, and how one control his or her lifestyle including goals and ambitions.

There is nothing to loose as you don't have to bear the huge medical expenses.

Bald is Beautiful :thumbsup:

hi foward do u mind elaborate more , as in .. hw to cure it completely?
besides shave wat else u do.. taking any pills or lotion ?
using olive oil scrubbing your scalp a must?

Bald is beautiful, someone said?

Just to check, if anyone really dare to shave it all when one finds that there is so little hair on top to save it?

haiz....scared la...pai seh....

Here is a trick or two for discussion.

Shave off all hair from the head with a simple razor, of course you don't have to apply the shaver on the top where there is no hair. Wash it clean with mild shampoo and dry with a clean towel and then look into the mirror to appreciate and admire your new look!

Next is to start thinking of ways to reduce all the stress you are having and immediately as soon as you can get rid of them one by one. Go and get a glass of fresh fruit juice instead of your beer and stop smoking immediately.

Ha, ha, this rudiments seems to be difficult for many a middle age man and even the younger ones.

Never try, never know. ;p ::heart:bsmilie:

Last edited:
hi foward do u mind elaborate more , as in .. hw to cure it completely?
besides shave wat else u do.. taking any pills or lotion ?
using olive oil scrubbing your scalp a must?

Dommy,

Have mentioned early about sacrifice, if you are not willing to sacrifice food, lifestyle, goals, ambitions, even indulging in a hobby then taking all kinds of recommended pills won't bring back your hair.

I didn't take any pills or apply any lotions. The last doctor consulted at the local medical authorities on skin problems gave me a grin after hearing my then hopeless aspiration of regaining hair. I was then at middle age (just after forties), but the doctor knew I was sincere and saw through my soul. He didn't spoke much and this was much to my frustration. However I scanned his desk and found a solid nice wooden craving with the word "Bald is Beautiful".

Immediately I knew that was the answer and thank him for his time. The doctor did not prescribed any medication. Just went to the Cash counter and pay for his consultation. That piece of wooden craving strongly registered in my mind that the doctor can save himself repeating to all his hundreds and hundreds of patients the same old story of how to gain back their hair.

Well, I must say that visit to his office got my hair back and have been passing on the little trick to many who have asked how I manage to maintain such beautiful hair even a decade later.

Bald is really Beautiful

Dommy,

Have mentioned early about sacrifice, if you are not willing to sacrifice food, lifestyle, goals, ambitions, even indulging in a hobby then taking all kinds of recommended pills won't bring back your hair.

I didn't take any pills or apply any lotions. The last doctor consulted at the local medical authorities on skin problems gave me a grin after hearing my then hopeless aspiration of regaining hair. I was then at middle age (just after forties), but the doctor knew I was sincere and saw through my soul. He didn't spoke much and this was much to my frustration. However I scanned his desk and found a solid nice wooden craving with the word "Bald is Beautiful".

Immediately I knew that was the answer and thank him for his time. The doctor did not prescribed any medication. Just went to the Cash counter and pay for his consultation. That piece of wooden craving strongly registered in my mind that the doctor can save himself repeating to all his hundreds and hundreds of patients the same old story of how to gain back their hair.

Well, I must say that visit to his office got my hair back and have been passing on the little trick to many who have asked how I manage to maintain such beautiful hair even a decade later.

Bald is really Beautiful

bro thanks for your sharing .. so guess i build up my courage to shave my hair completely bald , do exercise a must ? can eat chocolate?

bro thanks for your sharing .. so guess i build up my courage to shave my hair completely bald , do exercise a must ? can eat chocolate?

Yo! many a young man and woman can or should be more sexy, loving, more happy in order to be more productive, more creative using correctly the equivalent side of the brain.
Why make yourself more miserable with all this poverty thinking?

A little suffering and accepting "What is" is far more better than believing you'll be something else. You should be concentrating on what this bald head perspective can bring to your life, so don't be afraid to throw away your current negative mind set.

"What a gift!" is what you can put instantly into this perspective. So don't opposed reality, for action becomes more simpler, fluid, kind and even fearless. Having so much fear will land you sometimes in ugly pains.

------------------------------------
The British born American singer Sting once said
that "I do my best work when I am in pain and turmoil".
Perhaps that is the reason for his getting ahead all the time.

I'm also going through thinning hair and hairloss. I'm 35 so it's about normal age for this but I still don't want to look bald. I'm not a super expert but I know that normal male pattern baldness is partially genetic and it's also caused by DHT which is a kind of male testosterone based hormone. Two main medications you can take for reducing the hormone is Rogain (monoxodil) and Propecia which is the internal pill. I would never do the internal pills myself though. I like my sex drive the way it is and don't want more or less. The Rogain (monoxodil) I might use to rub on the scalp but it's still not natural.

Diet have some contributing factors so just eat healthy and lean and make sure you take enough good fats like Omega 3. I've heard eatting lots of pumpkin seeds help due to it's special oil and properties in the oil that slow down hairloss. I've also heard aloe vera on the scalp might help a little as well and use a mild natural shampoo so you don't over dry your scalp. I'm not sure if soymilk can help as well but there has been research that it might block the overactive DHT hormone production so I'll drink more.

If all else fails you can get a hair transplant but just make sure you get a world class doctor and do lots of research. A lot of it is skill and artistry for a natural look.

If self or prescribed proven medication can stop hair from dropping from the scalp, follow that path. The choice is made by the individual according to his or her needs and the results can be either good, better or worse.

Going bald is only just one proven method. Currently a friend of mind at the age of 21 is having the same problem of male pattern baldness symptom and was quite depressed. He is trying to comb the little amount of hair left at the top in different styles daily to try to cover up the ugly look of the baldness at the top of his head.

Upon advice to shave his head, he made the decision after two months after serious consideration of the effects of going bald. Now he is at the third stage of shaving his scalp after two attempts when hair starts to grow. He was surprised and happy that finally his long loss hair at the top is coming back again.

He did take the advice of getting enough sleep, reduce his stress, getting a proper diet, I am happy for him too.

Bald is beautiful indeed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We experience what we believe
"You are free to believe what you choose and what you do attests to what you believe."
- A Course of Miracles

Status
Not open for further replies.