Gundam Fanatics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Cheat said:
Go watch it. I think it's rated unfairly as one of the worst Gundam ever. That honour should belong to G Gundam, not Turn-A! :bsmilie:

nah, the worst is G-Saviour followed by G Gundam... at least the graphics in Turn-A is better... and the moonlight thingy...

Zplus said:
I guess Turn-A became wierd after the engaged Syd Mead to design gundams. Syd is well known for his contribution in Sci-Fi and designs. Most notable for desighning the set for Blade Runner. This one movie inspired lots of anime design look and feel. Eg akira, ghost in the machines, etc....

But it seems to have bombed out with Turn-A.....

Here's some Syd Mead reads...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syd_Mead

u mean ghost in the shell sibo?...

talk about blade runner, i can only understand the theory abit, but i like the super dark effect on the city atmosphere... somehow, it felt more like watching AD-Police & Apple Seed

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
nah, the worst is G-Saviour followed by G Gundam... at least the graphics in Turn-A is better... and the moonlight thingy...

Phew! Lucky for me, I'd never watched G-Saviour! :bsmilie:

WAh....this thread is Crazy!!!!
its taking a life on its OWN....kekeke =)
Meanwhile I have revamp my blog's look and feel....

feel free to pop over to beo my gundams =)

www.gundamfaze.blogspot.com

backgroundgundam.jpg

The_Cheat said:
Phew! Lucky for me, I'd never watched G-Saviour! :bsmilie:

lucky you.. i paid over a 100 (at that time PS2 is still spanking new thing... and its about 180 per original game... killing) for the game, more than 150 i think... forget liao, for the R2 DVD when it was out...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u mean ghost in the shell sibo?...

talk about blade runner, i can only understand the theory abit, but i like the super dark effect on the city atmosphere... somehow, it felt more like watching AD-Police & Apple Seed

Thio lar!!!
Wah liao... can't believe I typed ghost in the machines...

Corrected...... Hahahhaa...

Back then harrison ford was still young and I used to think sean young was so pretty.. hahaha... rutger hauer got type cast into scifi roles after that movie...

I heard Apple Seed. Haben buy yet... craving. haha....Aisey.. here so many lao jiao of gundam lovers.. hahaha

richliow said:
WAh....this thread is Crazy!!!!
its taking a life on its OWN....kekeke =)
Meanwhile I have revamp my blog's look and feel....

feel free to pop over to beo my gundams =)

www.gundamfaze.blogspot.com

backgroundgundam.jpg

Weren't you the one who say that this will become the longest thread in CS? It's barely 100 posts and you say this is crazy? Obviously you weren't part of any of the other longish threads! :sticktong

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
lucky you.. i paid over a 100 (at that time PS2 is still spanking new thing... and its about 180 per original game... killing) for the game, more than 150 i think... forget liao, for the R2 DVD when it was out...

Japanese PS2 games are still as expensive as ever what. I'd spent a fortune on the few SRW games on PS2 as well. But... but... it's worth every single penny!! :D

I WANT QUEBELEY!!! No one has pictures of any huh?? :(

The_Cheat said:
Japanese PS2 games are still as expensive as ever what. I'd spent a fortune on the few SRW games on PS2 as well. But... but... it's worth every single penny!! :D

my SRW with model (LE SET) is about 180 nia wat, max 200... even the other one which i bought for a SRW siao in japan also about 200+ with 2 PS1 game... big box.

but this G-Saviour is a single piece game, no LE no anything but selling at a premium...

I like Nemo!!! :bsmilie: the green one from the Zeta, sad faced bugger that always got its ass kicked :bsmilie:

Anyone know how much does it cost to buy the can to pray on ur model to create the solid and rough feeling ?? Still to apply top coating??? hmmm

erm, on one mentioned SENTINELS.
Katoki Hajime is a big name aye.
G-Fix anyone?

anyway ZZ is but a spin off from e popularity of Z, sad.
but msz-010 is an interesting design that spun off a lot of better ones. like msa-0011, Victor LM etc
& Z remastered is a smash manz. catch it

josho said:
Anyone know how much does it cost to buy the can to pray on ur model to create the solid and rough feeling ?? Still to apply top coating??? hmmm

u meant primer? think about 10-20 per can... depending where & brand. maybe buy putty better...

tucker said:
erm, on one mentioned SENTINELS.
Katoki Hajime is a big name aye.
G-Fix anyone?

anyway ZZ is but a spin off from e popularity of Z, sad.
but msz-010 is an interesting design that spun off a lot of better ones. like msa-0011, Victor LM etc
& Z remastered is a smash manz. catch it

The thing about Yoshiyuki is that he likes to alternate between a tragedy with a comedy. He has a tendency of killing important cast off, and in some of his even older cartoon (Zambot 3), he destroyed the entire cast!! Anyway, since Double Zeta is effectively the second season of Zeta, it was purposely created to be a comedy kind of series, and hence the not so serious tone. Hence, it's not really fair to slam ZZ just like that. It's not that bad a series afterall... when you compared to those not created by Yoshiyuki! :D

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u meant primer? think about 10-20 per can... depending where & brand. maybe buy putty better...

ok noted. hehe... wheres ur model??? wanna see ur models as well.. ;) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.