Gundam Fanatics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in if u guys organising a gundam shoot..
Would luv 2 learn from e experts here.. :)

Hi, can I join you guys? This is my latest in my collection.

strike_freedom_001.jpg

strike_freedom_002.jpg

strike_freedom_003.jpg

strike_freedom_004.jpg

strike_freedom_005.jpg

eugenep said:
wow.... i see a lot of gundam fans here... didnt know there is a thread here.. maybe we should gather and meet up and take some gundam shots together~

ACtually I have plans to organise a monthly gundam shoot gathering/walk near my shop...

if they are any interested parties, email me at calebstoy@gmail.com so that I can collate and organise the shooting session.. =)

richliow said:
ACtually I have plans to organise a monthly gundam shoot gathering/walk near my shop...

if they are any interested parties, email me at calebstoy@gmail.com so that I can collate and organise the shooting session.. =)

So u've a gundam shop?
So security must be rather secure loh..
Gundam Security.. :bsmilie:

WoLoh said:
So u've a gundam shop?
So security must be rather secure loh..
Gundam Security.. :bsmilie:

actually in the midst of preparation......

my goods are delayed....got stuck in shipment...
but I have sort of half opened the shop.
=)

richliow said:

great idea! hehe... it will be a BYOTAL (Bring Your Own Tent and Lights) event! :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
if have, i'll bring my ring flash to try with the extended cord... yeah yeah...

u really went to splice the cord to extend it? :what:

i'm waiting for my tent to arrive... now, if only sunblitz gets their act together and push the flash to the shops... :think:

nightwolf75 said:
u really went to splice the cord to extend it? :what:

i'm waiting for my tent to arrive... now, if only sunblitz gets their act together and push the flash to the shops... :think:

actually i dunno y, my company email cannot send to his company acc, so use yahoo to send, ok liao, then cc to me, den he cc back to my company email ok liao...

anyway, he say he will change the cord for me, direct 1 to 1 exchange, so they making 1 new set & i can go down to collect tomorrow. FOC somemore...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
actually i dunno y, my company email cannot send to his company acc, so use yahoo to send, ok liao, then cc to me, den he cc back to my company email ok liao...

anyway, he say he will change the cord for me, direct 1 to 1 exchange, so they making 1 new set & i can go down to collect tomorrow. FOC somemore...

phaw... i like these guys already..... :heart:

hmmm... gia leh... do MO? :bsmilie:

richliow said:

Quickly organize while the flame is hot leh!!!!
;p

Da tieh yao chen re!
Make hay while sun shines!
Gin ka gin chiu!

yilishengxian said:
2 more ...

strike_freedom_006.jpg

strike_freedom_007.jpg

Why got so many seamlines and spruce stubs not removed one???? Haiyoo, and the pose abit er... stiff ley.

No airbrush or paints can still do quite a good job if you wish to, like remove seamlines, sand away spruce stubs and sharpen v-fins.

yilishengxian said:
2 more ...

Actually, i believe you are capable of better shoot. =)

Make us lust after your Gundam :bsmilie:

Zplus said:
Quickly organize while the flame is hot leh!!!!
;p

Da tieh yao chen re!
Make hay while sun shines!
Gin ka gin chiu!

hmmm i posted liao leh...
seems like no response

Status
Not open for further replies.