Greece Vs Czech Republic


Status
Not open for further replies.

jonlou

New Member
Mar 24, 2004
316
0
0
32
SG
#1
THIS IS IT GUYS! TOMOLO MORNING 2.35 A.M. GREECE VS CZECH REPUBLIC on cHaNnEl 5, the OFFICIAL TV station for the EURO 2004 CHAMPIONSHIPS....THE LAST SEMI-FINALS FOR EURO 2004!!! GOGOGO!!!!!!!! (i sound like the guy on tv man....AGAIN....but this time thanks to PORTUGAL.....I :heart: PORTUGAL!!!)

COME ON!!! COME ON!!! SHARE SHARE!!! THINK GONNA GO FOR 1+2 TOTAL GOALS THIS TIME ROUND! HT-FT CZECH-GREECE + DRAW GREECE.... wat u guys think??? share share lar....lets all make money together lar.... :bsmilie: LAI LAI LAI!!!
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#2
jonlou said:
THIS IS IT GUYS! TOMOLO MORNING 2.35 A.M. GREECE VS CZECH REPUBLIC on cHaNnEl 5, the OFFICIAL TV station for the EURO 2004 CHAMPIONSHIPS....THE LAST SEMI-FINALS FOR EURO 2004!!! GOGOGO!!!!!!!! (i sound like the guy on tv man....AGAIN....but this time thanks to PORTUGAL.....I :heart: PORTUGAL!!!)

COME ON!!! COME ON!!! SHARE SHARE!!! THINK GONNA GO FOR 1+2 TOTAL GOALS THIS TIME ROUND! HT-FT CZECH-GREECE + DRAW GREECE.... wat u guys think??? share share lar....lets all make money together lar.... :bsmilie: LAI LAI LAI!!!
Dun see liao, take Czech, sure win money.
 

Ajeesh

New Member
Feb 1, 2004
108
0
0
#5
His last goal was superb. I think we have a hero :thumbsup:
 

NitroTech

New Member
Apr 4, 2002
546
0
0
43
In Paradise
Visit site
#6
Opening match of EURO 2004 - Portugal vs Greece


Closing match of EURO 2004 - Portugal vs Greece (again) :D :D



$5.50 for a Greece win is not too bad. Well I bought Greece for the win again France - $7. The ball is round.... :)
 

jonlou

New Member
Mar 24, 2004
316
0
0
32
SG
#7
NitroTech said:
Opening match of EURO 2004 - Portugal vs Greece


Closing match of EURO 2004 - Portugal vs Greece (again) :D :D



$5.50 for a Greece win is not too bad. Well I bought Greece for the win again France - $7. The ball is round.... :)
alright man my bro! :thumbsup: UNDERDOGS ALL THE WAY! GREECE LAR.... :thumbsup: confirm. i buying 2+3 goals. dunnoe how to play HT-FT though.... cos yesterday i buy draw portugal+ holland portugal leh....then skarly come out portugal portugal... jia lat.... think i gonna go 4 draw greece. any advice????
 

jonlou

New Member
Mar 24, 2004
316
0
0
32
SG
#12
wah lao eh... ur dun like that leh... now i dunnoe whether to play 2 sides not.... safer.... :dunno: TOGUUU.... WHERE ARE U.... :what:
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#13
With the Greeks being so dogged, but taking into consideration Milan Baros's form, it's abt a 1 or 2 goal game me thinks.

Now, if only the first half remains goal-less.... :devil: :p
 

ST_sg

New Member
Mar 23, 2004
1,654
0
0
sunnytang.zenfolio.com
#14
what a waste man.... I bought Portugal -1 1/2,... suddenly portugal scored own goal ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tonight how? I might going for draw heh... any suppoter :blah: :blah:
 

jonlou

New Member
Mar 24, 2004
316
0
0
32
SG
#15
ST_sg said:
what a waste man.... I bought Portugal -1 1/2,... suddenly portugal scored own goal ... :cry: :cry:

Tonight how? I might going for draw heh... any suppoter :blah: :blah:
dun wan draw lar... draw-greece....play HT-FT... totals goals tonite will not cross 3 goals.... wat ur think? :think:
 

Pro Image

Senior Member
Oct 31, 2003
2,822
0
0
46
Last planet from the sun
#17
Ajeesh said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!

Czech to take the championship trophy!

Greece honeymoon period is over. Go back home and get busy with your Olympic Games lah!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom