Greece Vs Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
NitroTech said:
Actually i was just rolling my winnings from the Greece-France match. And doubled up again!! :)

But honestly I am not going to touch the Finals. Will keep the money. Thinking of the K700!!! :D

Hey! Wine?? Our "appointment" has been put on hold for way too long!!

Smart move. :)

And yes, our appt has been on hold for waaaay too long. :) So how, when? :)

I figured before the Greeks went out to the pitch, the coach must have told them..... "On the pitch!! Immortality! Take it! It's yours!"

hahahahahahaha!!!! :D

NitroTech said:
Opening match of EURO 2004 - Portugal vs Greece

Closing match of EURO 2004 - Portugal vs Greece (again) :D :D

$5.50 for a Greece win is not too bad. Well I bought Greece for the win again France - $7. The ball is round.... :)

should listen to u... :mad2:

Heheheeh.....

Wanted to buy Draw-Greece, Czech-Draw, Czech-Greece, but end up at Zouk drinking, and since can't find any booth there, didn't bother to buy. Go for private instead.

Hehehehehheheeh.....

:angel:

togu said:
Heheheeh.....

Wanted to buy Draw-Greece, Czech-Draw, Czech-Greece, but end up at Zouk drinking, and since can't find any booth there, didn't bother to buy. Go for private instead.

Hehehehehheheeh.....

:angel:

Private???? a.k.a "Bookie"???? a.k.a "ILLEGAL"!!!!??????? tsk tsk tsk
:devil: :nono:

haiyoooo.... i tell u liao....GREECE liao lor....ur give me pressure czech somemore......heheheheh...... :devil: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: portugal to make the trophy stay in their homeland next. :)

Wolfgang said:
Won anything then? ;)

Congrates. ;)

ya... bought onli S$20 bucks on draw :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Just break even I lost S$50 bucks on Portugal (give 1 1/2 ball) to Holland match... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.