Grace Digital Lab (since 1984)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just gotten back my prints from Simon this morning, and I dare say that his prints are really superb. And his pricing are reasonable too.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and i introduced that student to your lab.:p

Any special discount for nus student or photo club? :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

sathea said:
  • bus route

that student is me.
from the central library, take the bus opp at the computer centre.
here's the bus route info

Bus Stop Description
KENT RIDGE TER
NUS FAC OF DESIGN & ENV
COMPUTER CTR
OPP YUSOF ISHAK HSE
NUS RAFFLES HALL
THE VETERINARY SURGERY
BLK 352
BLK 343
BLK 109
BLK 116
MAJU CAMP

get off at blk 109 and walk straight towards the foodcourt ;)

Hi Simon,

with so many great comments about your shop and service... guess it's a must try....... but could you kindly maybe list down a summary of the price that you charge for the various prints and services...... and not forgeting how to qualify for the free delivery service......

that will be very useful for us to refer to so that we do not have to search through the entire thread...... maybe you could start a fresh thread with all the info on the 1st post and have a link to this thread for forumers reference.....

Just a suggestion... and looking forward to using your service....... :thumbsup:

Chlee said:
Hi Simon,

with so many great comments about your shop and service... guess it's a must try....... but could you kindly maybe list down a summary of the price that you charge for the various prints and services...... and not forgeting how to qualify for the free delivery service......

that will be very useful for us to refer to so that we do not have to search through the entire thread...... maybe you could start a fresh thread with all the info on the 1st post and have a link to this thread for forumers reference.....

Just a suggestion... and looking forward to using your service....... :thumbsup:
Hi Chlee,

Thank you for your suggestion. Have been busy lately. Will keep in mind.

Regards,
simon tan

Dear Clubsnappers,

My shop will be closed from 7 June to 11 June 2004 for the Bible camp retreat
Business will resume at 12 June (saturday)

Sorry for the inconvenience cause.

Best Regards,
simon

simon tan said:
Dear Clubsnappers,

My shop will be closed from 7 June to 11 June 2004 for the Bible camp retreat
Business will resume at 12 June (saturday)

Sorry for the inconvenience cause.

Best Regards,
simon

Luckily I was there this afternoon, or else .... gonna wait for a week :embrass:

Simon,
Have a great time at the retreat!!!

hi simon
was the guy that printed the passport photos yesterday nite
anyway..just sent in 200+ photos for print yesterday nite..n sent to my doorstep tis morning..damn fast :thumbsup:
service is gd too :thumbsup:
photos turned up very well too :thumbsup:
will print my photos there in future

hi simon, do you normally do any image editing on the photos before printing or is it only upon the customers request?

i'm wondering because most shops will edit the pictures without asking the customer first.

thanks.

deepblue2 said:
hi simon, do you normally do any image editing on the photos before printing or is it only upon the customers request?

i'm wondering because most shops will edit the pictures without asking the customer first.

thanks.
Dear deepblue2,

Sorry for the delay reply. Have been busy lately.

OK, usually I'll ask first before printing.

Regards
simon tan

hey Simon! wow, you're getting really great reviews here :) so i definitely want to try your services.. i've been constant disappointed using other labs previously :cry:

just some questions i hope you can help me with, and I sincerely apologise if they have been asked before in this 19-page thread!

1) I would like to take advantage of your delivery service (very lazy, hahaha...) can you give me details on it? like price, how many days, etc etc?

2) just to reconfirm, if i use photoshop to re-size my prints ot 4" X 6" (min pixels is 1024 x 768), dpi is between 72 to 300... NO cropping will be done right?

thanks simon for ur time and patience! ;)

Beside JPEG, will u also accept other pic format? maybe like TIFF or PNG? ;)

Beside JPEG, will u also accept other format? maybe TIFF or PNG? ;)

Hi Simon, Thanks for your service in scanning the 3 rolls of film that I took in New Zealand. Looks like the matrix meter in Nikon F75 has a tendency to overexpose some scenes, especially those with great contrasty lighting, like those taken in Pancake Rocks. The colours are all washed out for the sea and part of the rocks. Did not apply exposure compensation :( But the 4 base scans are great so I can recommend your service to other fellow Clubsnappers. In fact your service has been complimented by others. :thumbsup:

Just a word of advice for others though imho, New Zealand offers you numerous photogenic sights and views that are stunning, especially for the South Island so please go with someone who like you, is sincere about capturing great pictures. This trip of mine has been a total failure as I went with someone who only wants me to take pictures of him to prove his presence in New Zealand! Ultra Sian! Regretted the trip. :cry:

Arx said:
Beside JPEG, will u also accept other pic format? maybe like TIFF or PNG? ;)
Dear Arx,

Tiff files yes but depending on the file size. BMP yes but not PNG.

Regards
simon tan

Just printed 300 pictures last weekend. Great service & quality :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Simon!

Hi Simon, do you do scanning for APS film catridges ?

If yes, how much ?

I have got loads of APS film catridges from yester years.

Composition said:
Hi Simon, do you do scanning for APS film catridges ?

If yes, how much ?

I have got loads of APS film catridges from yester years.
Hi Composition,

Yes, and is $2.50cts per roll.

Regards,
simon tan

Vynara said:
hey Simon! wow, you're getting really great reviews here :) so i definitely want to try your services.. i've been constant disappointed using other labs previously :cry:

just some questions i hope you can help me with, and I sincerely apologise if they have been asked before in this 19-page thread!

1) I would like to take advantage of your delivery service (very lazy, hahaha...) can you give me details on it? like price, how many days, etc etc?

2) just to reconfirm, if i use photoshop to re-size my prints ot 4" X 6" (min pixels is 1024 x 768), dpi is between 72 to 300... NO cropping will be done right?

thanks simon for ur time and patience! ;)
Hi Vynara,
Sorry for the late reply but I've tried to send but failed. I don't know why.

Anyway, 4R is $0.30cts per copy. Min. 100pcs to enjoy the free collection and delivery service. It takes 1 to 3 days depending on volumes.

The answer is Yes for the second question.

Regards,
simon tan

Simon,

Is your free collection and delivery islandwide?

lenney said:
Simon,

Is your free collection and delivery islandwide?
Hi lenney,

YES

Regards
simon tan

Status
Not open for further replies.