GRACE DIGITAL LAB since 1984 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
up for simon ..
happy with my 300prints collected on monday

rgds

Hi Simon,

How much is it to develop Tmax100/400 and do a 4 or 16bit scan? Thx.

hi simon,
can u rush 10 4R prints for me if i come down tmrw to collect immediately?

bt what are the fees for 35mm cross-processing/scan etc?

thanks

Hi Simon,
Is it possible to copy your color profile? So I can do the editing by myself without compromising the color accuracy...

thanks a lot for your time,

Hi Simon,
Is it possible to copy your color profile? So I can do the editing by myself without compromising the color accuracy...

thanks a lot for your time,

Weclome!

collected 1406 pcs of 4R print from Simon today... fantastic job done. thanks Simon.

collected 1406 pcs of 4R print from Simon today... fantastic job done. thanks Simon.

Hi despek,

You are most welcome!

Please enjoy your beautiful shot!

Best Rgds

simon

:thumbsd: Never keep his promise :( suppose to collect my print on today afternoon, but when I was there at 1700h , I was told to wait for 15min . 20min later when I went back he asked, which folder issit........faint. In the end never collect. WASTE MY TRIP !!!

:thumbsd: Never keep his promise :( suppose to collect my print on today afternoon, but when I was there at 1700h , I was told to wait for 15min . 20min later when I went back he asked, which folder issit........faint. In the end never collect. WASTE MY TRIP !!!

Hi chrislim,

Sorry for the delay delivery of the photos.

Yesterday i have to attend a urgent call in hospital hence all the workflow came
to a halt.

Hope you will understand.

Best Regards

simon

i think he as a valid reason rite?

Bro. Give Simon a chance. Sometimes emergencies do happen. Hope you have a better experience with Simon next time.

I've been a satisfied customer for a few years now. :) And i have to speak up base on my past experience with Simon. He is actually a nice guy and i've been constantly receiving good services from him. Once or twice emergency case/ exceptional cases do happen.

whatever it is, at least he is responsible enough to explain. And to me it's a acceptable reason. :thumbsup:

Seem that no one have answer one the the thread about 4base and 16 base negative scanning.
Can anyone enlighten me a novice about the difference? Besides the price of $3.50 and $5 la...:D
In scanning into jpeg format, what's will be the size? 1-2meg?
Thks

Seem that no one have answer one the the thread about 4base and 16 base negative scanning.
Can anyone enlighten me a novice about the difference? Besides the price of $3.50 and $5 la...:D
In scanning into jpeg format, what's will be the size? 1-2meg?
Thks

Hi danny,

4base is 1 mb and below ( can reprint to 8 x 12" only )

16base is between 1 to 3 mb ( can reprint to 12x18" only)

I would like to take this time to wish all C'sers " MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR"

CHEERS!

simon

are the rates still the same prior to the first page of this thread? :)

and what's the difference between Supreme print and Classic print? glossy and matte? :)

and what's the difference between Supreme print and Classic print? glossy and matte? :)

Hi dinoshan,

1 still the same

2 supreme is thicker compare to classic and color wise is better and vibrant.

Cheeers!

Hi Simon,

If I go to your lab tomorrow morning. How soon can I get the prints. I would probably print just 6 8R size photos. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.