GRACE DIGITAL LAB since 1984 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I processed a roll of normal negatives and cross processed a roll of slide film with scanning last week, Simon is able to get it done abt 1 hours time. Great speed and thanx for saving the scanned images to my thumbdrive as well. :) Will patronise again. Btw can u email me the latest price for cross processing slide film plus scanning per roll? I have an outdated pricelist that u emailed me quite some time back. Thank you :)

Hi eastwest.

You are great too!

The news is out about next Holland V and hopefully is can be successful.

All the best to you!

Simon

Simon! Your shop really shifting to Holland Village? Wah! Steady liao lah, I will be going to your shop more often liao!!! Got chance drink kopi!

Uppz for Simon. Great service! Great price! Never regretted going to him.

Simon! Your shop really shifting to Holland Village? Wah! Steady liao lah, I will be going to your shop more often liao!!! Got chance drink kopi!

Uppz for Simon. Great service! Great price! Never regretted going to him.

Hi Adiemus,

Misunderstanding Lah!

Stay put in sunset way, estate style like Holland V.

Over here have nice coffee and famous homemake chicken pie too!

Kopi kopi anything time

BLESSED DAY

simon tan

Happy Lunar New Year to all!I just wanted to say that if you find a product or service that is exceptional, and a class above the rest, you gotta stick to it for life.In my personal opinion, I think Grace Digital Lab - and Simon - are the best of the best! Top of the Pops!You're the best Simon! I will definitely recommend all my friends to you! Even if you run for elections I will vote for you!!!

Happy Lunar New Year to all!I just wanted to say that if you find a product or service that is exceptional, and a class above the rest, you gotta stick to it for life.In my personal opinion, I think Grace Digital Lab - and Simon - are the best of the best! Top of the Pops!You're the best Simon! I will definitely recommend all my friends to you! Even if you run for elections I will vote for you!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!

Bump for Simon & his always excellent service! Those who have never been to Grace Digital Lab should definitely go there and try it yourself.

went down to Grace digital today to develop some photos... Great services :) Nice print out from there... :thumbsup:

Was rushing for a job for a client this morning and Simon went all the way to help me get what I want. Even help me slot in the photo into the pic folder for me.

Thanks Simon for your great service today. Apprecited!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agree, Simon provides one of the best service around.

Was rushing for a job for a client this morning and Simon went all the way to help me get what I want. Even help me slot in the photo into the pic folder for me.

Thanks Simon for your great service today. Apprecited!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's What i call excellent customer services, but guys pls do not expect Simon to do this for everyone. This is a case to case basis i believe:) Up for Simon:thumbsup:

Thanks guys for the compliment! I'm always at your service.

Notice To All Our Valued Clubsnappers.

We will be closed from 9th June to 15th June 2007. Business will resume on 16th June 2007.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

GOD BLESS

simon

I wonder if you provide a service to scan photos to digital format.

I got about 100-200 old photos that i want to put as digital format (JPEG) but too lazy to do them myself :)

I wonder if you provide a service to scan photos to digital format.

I got about 100-200 old photos that i want to put as digital format (JPEG) but too lazy to do them myself :)

Yes, i do have this kind of service. You can reach me at 91477963

Thanks!

simon

Hi Simon,
What is pricelist for printing 4R photo now?
Are u still FujiFilm paper, right?

Hi eagletay,
4R is still 30cts per copy. 500 n above is 25cts per copy.

I'm still using fuji paper.

You can check the price list on the first page of this thread.

Cheers!

simon

Status
Not open for further replies.