Good tripod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duinchlfc

Aug 29, 2006
Sengkang
Hi there,i'm looking for a tripod.Sturdy enough to hold lets say a 50D with grip and a 70-200 lens attached.Im looking for one in the 150ish region.Nothing fancy.Just something to bring around for night photography or shoots.Kindly state where i can find them too.Cheers!

Hi there,i'm looking for a tripod.Sturdy enough to hold lets say a 50D with grip and a 70-200 lens attached.Im looking for one in the 150ish region.Nothing fancy.Just something to bring around for night photography or shoots.Kindly state where i can find them too.Cheers!

Wow, with 70-200 lens, and in $150, is almost impossible.... Try benro, A300EX, not sure can withstand the total weight or not....

how heavy you need the legs to support? can look at this old school tripod http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=450021

default head handles 2kg easily but the legs look like its designed for much much heavier loads.

tradeoff for being cheap and yet solid is the weight. carry this thing around is like carrying a SAR 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.