Good Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
Greetings To All,

I have been in this forum for almost a year. But only registered a nick in Nov '04. I thoroughly enjoyed myself for the last 5 months organising photo-shoots in this forum. Though it was a short journey, I have made many geniue friends through CS.

Due to my immediate re-assignment of duties, I will not be organising photo-shoots in CS with immediate effect.

I sincerely thank all photographers who have signed up with my shoots in the past and all the support and encouragement you have given me. As I looked back, it was indeed a wonderful experience to savor.

Good luck to my kakis and regulars. And may God Bless you guys in your future shoots! Keep in touch always! :heart:

Call me if u wanna date me out for coffee la! You guys have my number...:D

Cheers!
Charby

Attn: Admin/Moderators, could you kindly delete my nick. Thanks!

Hey Colin, best of luck to your future endeavours! Will always remember you stirring the pigeons up to get us that shot and feeding them Macdonald's burger to get them to come back. :thumbsup: :cry:

Hey bro, must thank you all these while for being such a gd organiser and gd pal also. Definitely a super duper organiser!

See ya round man!

yo bro !!!!

nice knowing u also................all the best to yur future duties also.....

Well, since you made good friends, why not keep you nick and post as and when you are free?

Thanks for the shoots that u have organised. I only got 3 "chops" on my card.... ;)

So no chance for me to shoot Christina..:( :cry:

Well, since you made good friends, why not keep you nick and post as and when you are free?

Thanks for the shoots that u have organised. I only got 3 "chops" on my card.... ;)

So, no chance for me to shoot Christina..:( :cry:

wa... this is sudden..I remembered you came into this sub-forum in a 'fast and furious' manner ..in dialect, most will call it "heong" :bsmilie: ...Providing never-ending model shoots week after week :thumbsup: Some would regard you as the "BIG BOYS" as you had a definite edge over the rest.

Nevertheless, we are glad you ve enjoyed the company of many photographers here - other than your models :lovegrin: Although we din get a chance to meet, I like to wish all the best in your future duties and endeavours.

Hey Charby, you still owe me the 'MTV style' pic with Catherine in the bathtub :bsmilie:

U take care....

Got to the last shoot - Wish I'd been to more. Fantastic job!
Best wishes in your new assignment and for the future :)
You've left your mark, and it's a memorable one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Coffee can do ...just a matter of months (kidding ;p )

Cheers to You! :cheers:

ya lor....so sudden...

then what about your Rui En shoot?? :confused:

All the best anyway.... :)

Aiyo so sad to hear you leave lei....hope you will come back with a bang!

Good luck on your future work!

Ya loh, I have yet to join your shooting...due to my busy work schedule....Had actually miss some great models from you.

Is very sad to hear about your coming departure. You are one of those who offer prettier models. Worse of all, i have yet to take part in any due to time issue... will miss you, take care! :cry:

can we have an ENCORE please! ;)

Good luck with your new adventures! Allt he best.

When the opportunity arises again, come back and I will be the first to sign up.

Will miss your shoots. Btw, I think you are leaving with a bang. The last shoot was some of the best I had been.

Thanks for organising fantastic shoots.

Hey Colin,

This is really very sudden. I really enjoyed the past weekend's shoots. I have always been looking forward to your model shoots.

Anyway, all the best in your new posting!
Maybe where possible you can still do some ah-hoc photoshoots?
of cuz not as often as before but i am sure u will get tremedous support as can be seen in this thread!

Good Luck Colin.

;)

charby,

Why? we will miss the MODELs :) , oh I mean you.
Well thanks for organising such shoots. :thumbsup:
Hope you still organize photo-shoot when you finish
your new duties.

Good luck to you.

Regards,
Jerry
:thumbsup:

Good luck pal.
Mr Charby, you have been a very considerate organiser, humble and always apologistic to us all the time at the early photoshoot (Nana). We gonna miss u and esp your models when you are away. Do drop by regularly and best wishes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.