Good Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it might be a good news for other organisers...

John Tan said:
Maybe it might be a good news for other organisers...
competition is good. Charby's departure means a lot less competition.

Wa...everybody leaving, ah ? :( Good for ALL of you esp. wif new jobs and responsbilities....Someone once said

"WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY"

I opposite leh... I just quitted without a job to concentrate on photography ...SO YOU WILL SEE MORE OF ME ???? :lovegrin: U all take a break while I must work very hard to organise SOLID SOLID shoot for fellow CSers... I jobless ..so must work hard :sweat: U ALL MUST SUPPORT SUPPORT, HOR ... promise to provide 'steady pom pee pee' model .... if enuff of "O", I will search for other alphabets ..still have 25 left :devil:

Once again, ALL THE BEST CHARBY & VIRGO !!!! :thumbsup:

Hey Colin, thanks for organising shoots for CS member and it had been very memorable for the shoots I've signed up. All the best to you and I hope to see you again, maybe somewhere on the street. :) Do let use know if you happen to get any chance to organise shoots again.

Good Luck!
Don.

One organiser leaving and another going low profile for a while, seems like i got to organise more shoot for kakis and myself to shoot liao.... :embrass:

Wondering if it's good or bad news. :dunno:

My message got delete??

its really a shock to see, in my opinion the BEST model shoot organisor leaving (i dun mean others r not good) .. those who ever joined his shoot will understand what i mean..

Thank u for providing all those wonderful models and all the fun ideas u created for the past shoots.. a real professional!

Really regret have to miss some of yr shoots..

Look forward to see u back anytime ! :cheers:

No more bikini sunsets? :devil: Really enjoyed my time. Thanks for the well organised shoots, nice lookin gals and innovative locales. All the best!

I got a shock when I see this thread.How come!?Its really so sad u are not organising any more shootssss for urs.I just told Will,jeremy they all how nice ur models are some time ago only.
Oh man,we will sure miss ur shoots. =(

AhV said:
Wa...everybody leaving, ah ? :( Good for ALL of you esp. wif new jobs and responsbilities....Someone once said

I opposite leh... I just quitted without a job to concentrate on photography ...SO YOU WILL SEE MORE OF ME ???? :lovegrin: U all take a break while I must work very hard to organise SOLID SOLID shoot for fellow CSers... I jobless ..so must work hard :sweat: U ALL MUST SUPPORT SUPPORT, HOR ... promise to provide 'steady pom pee pee' model .... if enuff of "O", I will search for other alphabets ..still have 25 left :devil:

wow bro ! din expect u to really quit liao...
anyway.. all the best.. catch up wif u another day..

good luck collin

Bro Ahv....u have my full support!!! :)

Virgo and Charby...hope to see you guys return with more hot models soon.... :)

AhV said:

Sorry bro, missed your posting and well wishes.

Thanx. I guessed all good things must come to an end. Maybe it's too sad to say end. I would see it as a new beginning for something more exciting. As long as I can afford the time, I'm sure to be back to offer something more exciting than before. Really very glad that most, if not all, have enjoyed the sessions with CL. I'm happier to see a lot of returning photogs as well.

So take care bro. All the best to your future shoots too.

Yoz! No more in CS?? So sad.. wanted to go for yr shoots but din quite manage to make it.. now no chance liao...

Still, all the best for whatever u doing. :thumbsup:

Virgo said:
Doesn't make any difference to me. I'm leaving too... :cry:

All the best for the rest of the organizers.

Wa..... I haven't got a chance to shoot CL you leave liao. :sweat:
Anyway good luck and take care. Hope to see you soon. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.