[Gangeslim] ++ A LOMO-Photo-a-day with Vistaquest ++

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangeslim

Oct 20, 2006
west
All taken with the Vistaquest keychain camera unless stated otherwise ;)

first for the year

[05/01/07 Friday]

img0016ix0.jpg

taken in school. cute sign. totally irrelevant cos no one looks at it

[06/01/07 Saturday]

img0006dm1.jpg

End of holidays but not end of fun and family moments. Here a family is having fun camping and fishing!
has abit of the renowned toy train effect don't you think?

I keep seeing people mentioning abt this VistaQuest keychain camera. HWere can we find and buy such a cam in Singapore? How much is it?

vistaquest is not sold in SG sadly
ExpiredYoghurt got together a couple of us from the Lomo user group and did a mini MO for the item. Jus arrived from the USA that's why u keep seeing us post up the vistaquest photos. =)

[07/01/07 Sunday]

img0011ck5.jpg

sunset at upper seletar reservoir

vistaquest is not sold in SG sadly
ExpiredYoghurt got together a couple of us from the Lomo user group and did a mini MO for the item. Jus arrived from the USA that's why u keep seeing us post up the vistaquest photos. =)

yeah .. sorry about the MO being so mini .. but yeah, NSF no vitamin M lah .. can't order too many ... now still got 2 peepz haven't collect from me cos they're overseas ... still surviving on roti ... hahaha ...

by the way, ganges! your photos rox!

thanks haha
urs rox harder!

[08/01/07 Monday]

img0005lt1.jpg

on the way home. Street Lamp's faithfulness and resolution means that it is there even though it is not needed =P

wahah .. pro pic ... =P ... keep it up bro!

[09/01/07 Tuesday]

glasslf4.jpg

Glass bubbles i think they are called? each one gives a different view.
Akin to Photographer's Creativity. 1 Scene, Many Angles =)

wow ... nice ... how'd u manage to get it so neat? .. haha .. i tried using the viewfinder .. but SUPER off ... lolz .. so i usually shoot blind, just shoot a few and hope i captured what i wanna capture ... =P .. but thats the fun with lomo, without a preview screen .. hahah ... never know what u're gonna get ...

one out of 17 shots
then crop haha. the viewfinder is super OFFFFFF!

one out of 17 shots
then crop haha. the viewfinder is super OFFFFFF!

hahaha ... 17?! ... ok .. lucky it's digital .. hahah ... den again any film cam would have a more decent viewfinder .. hahaha ... i dun like to crop my lomo pics ... =/

[10/01/07 Wednesday]

img0001yv1.jpg

cute,furry and green. What more can I possibly ask for?

[11/01/07 Thursday]

img0005qj1.jpg

Science Experiment

[12/01/07 Friday]

img0017fc8.jpg

Even Plants need a break from the rain

Status
Not open for further replies.