FZ10 Symtoms "UPDATE !"

Status
Not open for further replies.

awongkk

Mar 1, 2004
Tampines
Hi all,

Posted the thread yesterday regarding the "clicking" sound when press on the shutter button and also when power "ON" and "OFF".

Brought the DC back to the dealer and show them the "clicking" sound. At first they also thought something wrong . :) But when they tried on the display set which I tested the other day... :bigeyes: ..also like that leh..

So, we finally concluded that the "clicking" sound is normal on the FZ10 model.
Those who wish to "BUY BUY BUY" (from cheatchu79 ) ;p just don't be :sweat: when you hear the "clicking" sound.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

awongkk said:
Hi all,

Posted the thread yesterday regarding the "clicking" sound when press on the shutter button and also when power "ON" and "OFF".

Brought the DC back to the dealer and show them the "clicking" sound. At first they also thought something wrong . :) But when they tried on the display set which I tested the other day... :bigeyes: ..also like that leh..

So, we finally concluded that the "clicking" sound is normal on the FZ10 model.
Those who wish to "BUY BUY BUY" (from cheatchu79 ) ;p just don't be :sweat: when you hear the "clicking" sound.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hey! Hey! What's wrong with BUY BUY BUY? :blah: :blah:

Anyway, I love the clicking sound. Feel almost authentic! :bsmilie:
Was really irritated by the musical tone played by Minolta Z2, whenever my friend on and off his camera... :rolleyes:

Oh! By the way, your sym[p]toms is still mis-spelled for the second time! :blah:

cheatchu79 said:
Oh! By the way, your sym[p]toms is still mis-spelled for the second time! :blah:

Sorry ah brader, me english no good-lah.. :sweatsm:

But .. now I kind of love the "clicking" sound alredi. Cos' it's "LEICA lens"-mah:bsmilie:

awongkk said:
Sorry ah brader, me english no good-lah.. :sweatsm:

But .. now I kind of love the "clicking" sound alredi. Cos' it's "LEICA lens"-mah:bsmilie:

Hey! Hey! Please don't rekindle that, "if you don't own a Leica lens, then you're not a true photographer" s-h-i-t. :confused:

Anyway, have fun shooting. Hope that FZ10 is a much better improvement in indoor shots than FZ1... hate the light metering in FZ1! :(

cheatchu79 said:
Hey! Hey! Please don't rekindle that, "if you don't own a Leica lens, then you're not a true photographer" s-h-i-t. :confused:

Anyway, have fun shooting. Hope that FZ10 is a much better improvement in indoor shots than FZ1... hate the light metering in FZ1! :(

ya... had a rough time getting used to the way my FZ1 treats light... i think the electronics need a little tweaking...

Status
Not open for further replies.