Fujifilm X100T , the Thrill of Control & the Passion for Shooting

i wonder if got any christmas promo for this camera?..still deciding between this and xti.

i wonder if got any christmas promo for this camera?..still deciding between this and xti.

The XT-1 is an excellent camera if you intend to change lens while the X100T is very good for on-the-fly, street photography. I have found while carrying my XT-1 that it's not very suitable for street photography especially in Singapore, as people tended to eye it suspiciously :D The lens hood that comes with several of the lenses makes it even more prominent than my DSLR. I don't recall attracting as much as attention with my all-black Canon EOS20D than with the silver XT-1. I was shooting with my XT-1 at a night market and the stall owners actually told me "no photography allowed"

I field tested my X100T yesterday. It was very discreet, everyone thought it was some toy camera and no one stopped me even when I was taking photographs in a shop :D XT-1's sharpness beats the X100T though on the XF23mm lens.

Last edited:
The XT-1 is an excellent camera if you intend to change lens while the X100T is very good for on-the-fly, street photography. I have found while carrying my XT-1 that it's not very suitable for street photography especially in Singapore, as people tended to eye it suspiciously :D The lens hood that comes with several of the lenses makes it even more prominent than my DSLR. I don't recall attracting as much as attention with my all-black Canon EOS20D than with the silver XT-1. I was shooting with my XT-1 at a night market and the stall owners actually told me "no photography allowed"

I field tested my X100T yesterday. It was very discreet, everyone thought it was some toy camera and no one stopped me even when I was taking photographs in a shop :D XT-1's sharpness beats the X100T though on the XF23mm lens.

was thinking of pairing the xti with the 18 f2...looking at the black version though..gotta do more research lol..was looking at the xti cause wanna use it as a travel camera also with the added bonus of weather sealing...but the x100t all rounder with the built in ndfilter and non-tiltty screen makes me interested in it also.

The only thing that would move me to the X-T1 is the tilting screen and the sharpness of that CZ 35.

I wished the X100T was that sharp wide open.

The only thing that would move me to the X-T1 is the tilting screen and the sharpness of that CZ 35.

I wished the X100T was that sharp wide open.

The XF23mm is amazingly sharp too at F1.4, haven't tried the Zeiss lenses though.

Just got mine from SLR Revolution. $1,7xx.

Also got drawn in by temptation to buy the TCL-X100 converter as purchase with purchase. Looking forward to trying it out!

Also got drawn in by temptation to buy the TCL-X100 converter as purchase with purchase. Looking forward to trying it out!

Congratulations on your purchase! Just bought mine recently too but not much chance to test it out due to the rainy weather.

Congrats. It should be one of the most 'attractive' camera to use.

Ah, just got my X100T today from John 316. Time to start shooting! Oh, and the mad scramble for accessories begins as well.

should tag along with u to get the tele, i looking for one for my old and trusted x100 hahahah

should tag along with u to get the tele, i looking for one for my old and trusted x100 hahahah

Can we still get the tele purchase-with-purchase after buying the camera? Or must the purchases be done at the same time?

Can we still get the tele purchase-with-purchase after buying the camera? Or must the purchases be done at the same time?

It should be fine , bring along your original receipts to the studio and ask :) all the best

will be getting the x100t sometime this week..what are the must have acc for x100t?..i tried searching for the jjc hood..but cant seem to find any in sg..most are online retailers

will be getting the x100t sometime this week..what are the must have acc for x100t?..i tried searching for the jjc hood..but cant seem to find any in sg..most are online retailers

You can find JJC hood at SG camera store or Reddot at Funan, bought from them before.

You can find JJC hood at SG camera store or Reddot at Funan, bought from them before.

I am asking Reddot's online chat staff about whether they have the JJC Hood in stock at Funan, and they seem to be clueless about what I am saying. So I will have to make a trip down later...

Last edited:
I am asking Reddot's online chat staff about whether they have the JJC Hood in stock at Funan, and they seem to be clueless about what I am saying. So I will have to make a trip down later...

Great! Just found out after chatting with Reddot that there is a newer version of the JJC Lens hood, and it looks even better! You can do a search for it online: JJC LH-JX100IIS Metal Lens Hood Adapter Ring

Anyone deal with piccel on the ground floor of funan ? Are the reliable ? Got quoted 16xx for x100t while other shops 17xx. Scared kena jover chewed.

Anyone know which stores have stock of the MHG-X100 grip? It has been very elusive both here, as well as in Hong Kong, where I was last week. Thanks.

Merry Christmas to one and all :)

Anyone know which stores have stock of the MHG-X100 grip? It has been very elusive both here, as well as in Hong Kong, where I was last week. Thanks.

Merry Christmas to one and all :)

I have one new and unused, came with my X100T as part of the package. PM me if you are interested to buy! :cool: