Fujifilm X100T , the Thrill of Control & the Passion for Shooting

Keith, I know the 109 goes to iso 100 but is it any different to the LX100? Do you have a review on it?

You can read the LX100 and Type 109 threads under the Panasonic section :) any further questions feel free to pm me

so which one u prefer most :p

Let me see...I prefer a fixed focal length, large sensor, hybrid OVF/EVF camera in a retro compact design. Any suggestions? :p

Let me see...I prefer a fixed focal length, large sensor, hybrid OVF/EVF camera in a retro compact design. Any suggestions? :p

Isn't that the X100T? The hybrid OVF is really good :) best I've ever used

Isn't that the X100T? The hybrid OVF is really good :) best I've ever used

X100T sensor is quite small leh :p The M240P with EVF can consider as hybrid rite ? lol

Very tempted to get an X100T as a walkaround camera to complement my XT-1, as I just sold off my Sony RX100iii :bsmilie:

Very tempted to get an X100T as a walkaround camera to complement my XT-1, as I just sold off my Sony RX100iii :bsmilie:

I just did that. no regrets.

I just did that. no regrets.

No regrets here either. Now on way back from the Christmas decorations at GBTB, the X100T was a joy to shoot with.

Thanks for the input! Makes me feel better about my decision :D Was wondering if I was wasting money by having 2 cameras. But would you advice the X100S or X100T?

Thanks for the input! Makes me feel better about my decision :D Was wondering if I was wasting money by having 2 cameras. But would you advice the X100S or X100T?

Do you need the wifi ? Do you use ovf a lot ? If yes, then get the x100t.

Else, get the x100s which has the same optical performance and is easily 30% cheaper now.

Else, get the x100s which has the same optical performance and is easily 30% cheaper now.

I find the wifi feature an extremely useful feature on my x-t1. so i will go for X100T

I find the wifi feature an extremely useful feature on my x-t1. so i will go for X100T

Thanks for the input! Will likely make the plunge this weekend :D Went to Cathay Photo at Marina Square just now but they just sold the last silver X100T they had in stock... hope I'll have better luck in Funan, otherwise have to order online from TechnoGadgets.

Thanks for the input! Will likely make the plunge this weekend :D Went to Cathay Photo at Marina Square just now but they just sold the last silver X100T they had in stock... hope I'll have better luck in Funan, otherwise have to order online from TechnoGadgets.

Just bought mine from TK Photo at Funan, price was good when paying by cash!

heard XE-2 screen protectors work on the X100T anyone can cfm?

Edit: cfmed in other forums.

Thanks, this is very useful for me as the usual brand of screen protectors I use is out of stock for X100T. I just ordered the XE-2 version. I use Healing Shield with my XT-1 which is oleophobic and finger prints proof, very easy to apply and high quality too! Comes with 2 in a pack.

Just bought mine from TK Photo at Funan, price was good when paying by cash!

what's the price now ? thinking of getting it across the causeway...........$14xx after conversion !

what's the price now ? thinking of getting it across the causeway...........$14xx after conversion !

Oh my... I paid $17xx! $14xx is good price indeed if don't mind crossing over and throwing in some shopping :D

where is selling at that price? i m interested in getting 1 too..

Not sure if it's Johan at angsana. U can Google for the contact to call and check.