Fujifilm X-E2

Wah between this week to Christmas is very wide. Might as well say sure come by next year. ... kekeke

Exactly, before Christmas can be now also it's so vague haha. Date is not up to retailer.

Ok very certain that it will be launched tomorrow in Sg but only some retailer will get the stocks. For those who is waiting for it and to purchase with kitlens do get ready.

I have confirmation that some shops will get their stocks either today or tomorrow. My black XE2 body only reserved already from Alan Photo Funan.

Ok very certain that it will be launched tomorrow in Sg but only some retailer will get the stocks. For those who is waiting for it and to purchase with kitlens do get ready.

I have confirmation that some shops will get their stocks either today or tomorrow. My black XE2 body only reserved already from Alan Photo Funan.

Hmm ok I was told by one shop that only the package with kitlens will be available for the launch. I Shall look for other shops.

Just got my pre-ordered Silver X-E2 with Kit lenses at MS Color! More stock coming in next week.

Just got my pre-ordered Silver X-E2 with Kit lenses at MS Color! More stock coming in next week.

Stock is in shops now but as far as I know they only sell with kitlens. If want to get body alone will have to wait.

Anyone gotten their set? Could I request for a review :)
Keen to buy this camera too.
Enjoyed my XE1 last year.

Mind sharing how much is the XE-2 Body only and with Kit Lens??

Getting mine tonight.. What u want to review in particular

Thanks Robinchee. IQ and handling in general. Importantly, please feedback on the focusing speed :)

I was in Funan. Most of the reputable shops has stock. Managed to control myself not to buy :) I just satisfied to play the XE-2 on Fujifilm showroom

I also afraid kena poison :)
Control...

How is the focusing speed? Its it faster as compared to x-e1? Or around the same?

Not much testing yet. But so what I noticed was in MF with focus peaking, its visible in EVF. Previously in X100s, you can see in only in LCD, in EVF can hardly see. Now EVF and LCD just as visible.

Not much testing yet. But so what I noticed was in MF with focus peaking, its visible in EVF. Previously in X100s, you can see in only in LCD, in EVF can hardly see. Now EVF and LCD just as visible.

Another feature I like about is the setting of the auto ISO min and max limit and the setting of the min shutter speed in Aperture priority mode.

Hello all I got mine silver xe 2 ^^

gs0RtTHSSX