Fuji X100

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to the IT Show 2011 supplement in the straits times... it is on sale today. but at $1699... izit me or does it look like a rip-off price? :faint:

ADVER show there is fuji in IT show.. anyone got it yet.. damn.. no time to go today.

according to the IT Show 2011 supplement in the straits times... it is on sale today. but at $1699... izit me or does it look like a rip-off price? :faint:

The US official price is $1200. So its about right. And they're short on supply.. but I don't think its worth the money. :nono: ;p

confirm from my dealer, only stock for x100 will be supplied to the IT show. If you want to see and feel it, need to be at the show.

OMG.....

I think I m the first to bring one home from it show?? Better hurry less than 100 set for it show..some freebies but leather case got to wait till month end :)

I'm second to bring home!

who can bring 1 for me ?

Last edited:
I've asked around and the waiting list seems to be pretty long for many of the shops. Quite sianz

Maybe look out for B/s section after the first week of launch. I believe there will be ppl selling after a few days of getting it.

What r the freebies?

A tripod. erm...16gb sd card,card reader,screen protector,3rd party battery,"yet to arrive leather case" ....shld be like tat

Just got 1 set at about 1pm. Was told they brought in 84 sets, and by the time I decided to buy, less than 30 left. Queue for manhandling, queue for paying. At the payment counter, everyone in the queue was paying for an X100. Freebies- tripod, 16GB card, premium case (to be collected at he end of the month), extra 3rd party battery, screen protector, care reader. I also bargained for an additional 8gGB sd card.

Got one set at 155pm. One carton less than 10 sets left. Was told all stock diverted to IT show. 84 in total. Good luck

Just back from IT Show, lots of ppl waiting at Fuji show table, want to try X100

Frankly speaking, design and quality really nice, metal feeling, small but focus and process speed not that satisfied, IQ wise, there are some pics displayed so can go n check

Price 1699 free case, 16g SD and .......cant remember, ONLY 84 sets according to the sales and half already gone this morning

fast and furious. Friends who preordered are now pissed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.