Fuji X-E1 and new compact coming! Thread II

looks like a really good deal but i have no experience buying online so i dunno what of problems may occur :( UK prices are very expensive.

planning to order? thought it was an uk store and was cheering away as I am heading there next week. But i was wrong :(

yeah when i saw it i thought also it was UK but seem a HK based seller :) The price is pretty good, when using paypal should be safe

looks like a really good deal but i have no experience buying online so i dunno what of problems may occur :( UK prices are very expensive.

I've been buying some stuffs via ebay but not as exp as this so far my exp is good paypal is awesome and ebay too the most problem i am seeing is the custom clearance they may ask you to pay gst lost item could be a problem also but if they ship via dhl/fedex is also safe another possibility is damage goods

Seems like a good price, given that most X-E1 with 35mm kits are selling around 10,900 HKD... (around 700HKD cheaper!)

going to purchase a 2nd hand set from one of the forumer, anything particular i should look out for? Thank in advance

Hey can anyone tell me what the retail price is for the xe1 n 35mm combo, i was quoted by alanphoto selling them separately for a total cost of about 2080 SGD. I tot it would be less than 2000!!! Are they still selling them as a combo or do you have to buy them separately ??

Hey can anyone tell me what the retail price is for the xe1 n 35mm combo, i was quoted by alanphoto selling them separately for a total cost of about 2080 SGD. I tot it would be less than 2000!!! Are they still selling them as a combo or do you have to buy them separately ??

The lowest i thiml is artworkfoto $1988 last time i asked. For X cameras the body is separate from the lenses.

Hi,

I've just bought an X-E1 black + 35mm f/2 at Funan/SLR Revolution for 1929 S$

I'm so happy with it, I'm planning to buy the 18mm this week.

thibaultsg said:
Hi,

I've just bought an X-E1 black + 35mm f/2 at Funan/SLR Revolution for 1929 S$

I'm so happy with it, I'm planning to buy the 18mm this week.

Welcome to d club. U wun b disappointed wif d IQ.

Welcome to d club. U wun b disappointed wif d IQ.

Just handled the XE-1 with the 35mm F1.4 lens yesterday ............ IQ is impressive but still can't get over the fact that the body feels like a tin can. :)

Why do you feel its like a tin can? Quite an interesting comment. .

Oh I see..

I didnt find mine hollow leh..
One of the mirrorless cameras with a better built..

vengels said:
Oh I see..

I didnt find mine hollow leh..
One of the mirrorless cameras with a better built..

Same here. Found it quite well built though x pro 1 feels chunkier.

I felt the X-E1 to be more solid as compared to Sony NEX and Olypmus EP3/OMD

The xpro 1 and x-e1 both feel very solid and is quite heavy as compared to other mirrorless cameras..
Not hollow at all..

OMD is very well built too except for the small rubber buttons..

the one that feels hollow is the Nex7..

The xpro 1 and x-e1 both feel very solid and is quite heavy as compared to other mirrorless cameras..
Not hollow at all..

OMD is very well built too except for the small rubber buttons..

the one that feels hollow is the Nex7..

Think d ones feels more solid and heavier will be the X Pro 1, some vintage RFs & Leica M bodies... cant really find any mirrorless or MFT cameras more solid or heavier than the X-E1... ;)

Just reserved a 18-55 set!! Super stoked!