Fuji S602Z has arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tweek

this just enhanced my desire to buy this camera: the interpolated 6MP is really really good....

yeah yeah :gbounce:

Originally posted by mpenza
can't see :( someone mentioned IE 5 cannot see.... maybe I'll try in office.

i'm using ie5 too but i can see. The loading wasn't as fast when i first visited the website though

Originally posted by Tweek

hehe I'm using Opera. Rare breed...anyone else?

Opera here too, both Linux and Windows. However clicking goes to a login screen. :(

saw liao with Netscape 4.5!!! :) thought I had uninstalled it.

but still downloading though ;p

Wow!!! Superb pics!!! Even at "6MP", the pic looks sharp!

here's a cropped part of a "6MP" pic (100%)...

aaa.jpg

hehe it's time to upgrade/buy ! :p

I want but not launched yet leh.

hehe soon sooooon :D

MS Color said that the camera would only come in June :( Does anyone else have more info on the launch date and the price?

Got the following reply from Fujifilm Singapore. 2nd Half!!!! So late! :(

Dear Sir/Mdm,

We refer to your email below.

Please be informed that the abovementioned camera will only be available in the second half of the year. The retail price in Singapore will be available upon the release of the camera.

Thank you for your interest on Fujifilm products.

Best regards,

Tay Pei Pei
Marketing Co-ordinator
Magnetic & Digital Imaging Division

Piang...second half then so early bring stock in...(provided the insider saw correctly) :dunno:

They might be optimising the algorithms, firmware etc or they could have discovered some bugs ;p

Don't mind actually.... the longer before it comes the more interest I would get from my deposits ;p

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Please be informed that the abovementioned camera will only be available in the second half of the year. The retail price in Singapore will be available upon the release of the camera.

Best regards,

Tay Pei Pei
Marketing Co-ordinator

Thought someone said he saw the shipment?
Why would they hold it till June or later?

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Best regards,

Tay Pei Pei
Marketing Co-ordinator

this is so depressing...why can't they launch it earlier so that everyone can get one for the holiday trips? they're losing their market share here....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by fastwatch

this is so depressing...why can't they launch it earlier so that everyone can get one for the holiday trips? they're losing their market share here....:rolleyes:

dunno. maybe that's just the official response to give themselves more time. if things are sorted out, release might be earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.