Fuji S602Z has arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mpenza

wah! we may all be using the same camera!!! :)
Aiyah, I thinking only not action stage yet. IF more of you using the same DC better for me mah! I just PM or post question rather than reading the manual! hehehe :bsmilie:

Before it arrive, I got question liao! One of the selling point is the high ISO number. Can I use ISO800 or may be ISO1600 in an indoor environment with normal lighing without flash and can S602 still give me a shutter speed like 1/125s or even higher?

Originally posted by Kevin
Before it arrive, I got question liao! One of the selling point is the high ISO number. Can I use ISO800 or may be ISO1600 in an indoor environment with normal lighing without flash and can S602 still give me a shutter speed like 1/125s or even higher?

it depends on the lighting, but it's possible. A normal indoor stadium lighting gave me 1/100s when I used ISO800.

Originally posted by Tweek

it depends on the lighting, but it's possible. A normal indoor stadium lighting gave me 1/100s when I used ISO800.
Wow! without flash!!!
What kind of event in the Indoor Stadium. A rock concert with deem light or some function like basket ball game?

Like that no need flash liao! :eek:

Wow! without flash!!!
What kind of event in the Indoor Stadium. A rock concert with deem light or some function like basket ball game?

Like that no need flash liao! :eek:

indoor soccer game, Futsal. I think you won't be able to do it with dim lights in a concert.

Originally posted by Keito

can't wait to see it's sample photos too :D

Looks like a very good camera

indoor soccer game, Futsal. I think you won't be able to do it with dim lights in a concert.
How about inside a flat with normal ceiling light, can I snap the pix of small kids running around without flash. I need shutter speed of 1/500 right? Can S602 do it in ISO1600 without flash and no noise?

How about inside a flat with normal ceiling light, can I snap the pix of small kids running around without flash. I need shutter speed of 1/500 right? Can S602 do it in ISO1600 without flash and no noise?

1/500? Impossible! Unless you have 10 ceiling lights.:)

no lah, can't get 1/500 for sure. 1/125 maybe can. And you want no noise ah? Even EOS 1D will produce noise at ISO1600 you know....:D

I'm pretty sure you don't need 1/500 to freeze kids running about. My guess is 1/80 would be enough. I'll be more worried about the autofocus speed and shutter lag.

no lah, can't get 1/500 for sure. 1/125 maybe can. And you want no noise ah? Even EOS 1D will produce noise at ISO1600 you know....:D
Ai Yo Yo! You have seen my stary stary night shots. So I am very scare of noise.

Seriously, I thot they claim the selling point of S602 is to shoot at ISO1600 without noise??? Not true huh??? :dunno:

Originally posted by reflecx

I'm pretty sure you don't need 1/500 to freeze kids running about. My guess is 1/80 would be enough. I'll be more worried about the autofocus speed and shutter lag.
Thanks for pointing out that. Yah, I better make sure the autofocus speed and shutter lag is above average. Glad to hear that 1/80 is fast enough!

Originally posted by reflecx

Yes, man, I can vouch for that, especially with hyperactive kids.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.