Fuji S5600 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
archie2000 said:
congrates! which service centre did u go to? do they only have 1 or many service centres ard in singapore?

nice durian fire works. surprisingly in noise at all wor. l like the human head profile at the bottom over look by the fire works :thumbsup:

i went to the one stated in the warrenty. new industrial road i think. you wont miss it . its along upp paya lebar rd. look out for the big green building.

ya i think the pics is missing. hahaa where should i upload it ?

Eddow said:
hehe.. photo number 2 should have flash lah.

BTW, I also beginner.. still very confuse on aperture, exposure, etc... very chiem. :confused:

think only consultant needs to know the jargons... different cam model has diff characteristics eventhough we follow the same aperture/exposure/etc settings... will produce diff result. so i imho the best is to play ard and try out diff settings of your cam to use under diff env :)

dede said:
i went to the one stated in the warrenty. new industrial road i think. you wont miss it . its along upp paya lebar rd. look out for the big green building.

ya i think the pics is missing. hahaa where should i upload it ?

ok.. thks for the reply.

oso u could attached pics by uploading into your gallery here, view and copy the url address just below the viewed pic window in your gallery. hope it helps :confused: ;)

Hai,

I am a new member from India. Thanx to this thread I've got one from MS color.
I am playing with the cam. So far great. I shall start posting soon.
I want to learn from you all and share with you all.

:angel:

abhi-kavin said:
Hai,

I am a new member from India. Thanx to this thread I've got one from MS color.
I am playing with the cam. So far great. I shall start posting soon.
I want to learn from you all and share with you all.

:angel:

hi ab. welcome to the s5600 club. u've made a gd choice. great minds think alike :bsmilie: .

wow u so smart. from india and manage to get from singapore greatest camera shop. have u chk out the price at mustafa? wonder do they carry.

pls share more of your work with the cam here. we're looking forward to them.

cheers :thumbsup:

Sorry where is the ms colour shop??? Can someone direct me? Thanks!! Been eyeing this camera for quite long.... :) time to get it....

moonty said:
Sorry where is the ms colour shop??? Can someone direct me? Thanks!! Been eyeing this camera for quite long.... :) time to get it....

u can find more detail here www.mscolor.com.sg . wat r u waiting for :thumbsup::)

Thanks man.... few more months to go....

The SHARPNESS setting is only availble when using the P-mode, why isnt it available in other modes? Well I dont like in-camera sharpening, so I hope in other modes, sharpening is not performed at all, right? anyone has any ideas? :what:

Anyone know how much S5600 is selling at IT Show ?

RedDragon said:
Anyone know how much S5600 is selling at IT Show ?
woohooo... u shld grab the S5600 during the show man!

it's $599 with tons of freebies!

sectional86 said:
woohooo... u shld grab the S5600 during the show man! it's $599 with tons of freebies!

I bought my S5600 for $595 3(4?) months ago at MS Color, free 256MB and a case.
Havent the price dropped since? What are the freebies from the IT show?:eek:

anyone checked out the xd cards there? how much is it going for?

Is it called the S5200 or S5600 here?

megascriler said:
Is it called the S5200 or S5600 here?
S5600...
btw, any of u guys have problem using the Manual focusing? i always have problem focusing images...they look okay on the LCD...when i load up into my com, they actually look blur...resorting me now have to use auto focus now...

sectional86 said:
S5600...
btw, any of u guys have problem using the Manual focusing? i always have problem focusing images...they look okay on the LCD...when i load up into my com, they actually look blur...resorting me now have to use auto focus now...

IMHO the EVF isn't high resolution enough for good manual focusing.
I rely on auto focus all the time, luckily it is always accurate :p

how bad or unusable is the lcd and evf in bright sunlight, huh?

looking at this model and the canon s2is/s3is and panasonic lz7

Status
Not open for further replies.