[ Four Thirds Cameras Images ] - Show Your Blues, Greens and Reds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC312335_resize.jpg

PC312320_resize.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seriously wondering .... Bro blurboiboi, how you communicate with the countless butterflies and ask them to post for you. I never have a chance on them till date :sweat:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seriously wondering .... Bro blurboiboi, how you communicate with the countless butterflies and ask them to post for you. I never have a chance on them till date :sweat:

haha.... i really wish i could wor... then no need to sweat so much leh.. keke...

sharing another abisara pic...
shot @ iso 1000...

PC312383_resize.jpg

Oly5050:U know what this photo reminds me of?

The current Louis Vuitton Ads!!!

Really?.......I'm not aware of any LV Ads........will look for it....Thanks! :)

QVB ~ Queen Victoria Building, Sydney, Australia

Some day shots taken from the Marina Barrage during New Year's Eve, all C&C are welcome.

Lock-on Flyer
PC310323.jpg

First attempt on HDR sunset with a very cloudy sky
HDRsunset1v2.jpg

Day composition shot of fireworks/cityscape framing
PC310377.jpg

Some night shots taken from the Marina Barrage during New Year's Eve, all C&C are welcome.

Night composition shot of fireworks/cityscape framing before fountain lights were turned off
PC310426.jpg

One of the shots where the fireworks could actually be noticed from this distance/angle
P1010540.jpg

Yet another fireworks shot which had jets of water spraying out from the fountain
P1010563.jpg

And oh yea, pardon me on the typos - should have been Marina Bay Countdown instead of Marina Square :p

Cheers~

Hi I'm new here! Just came back from my holiday to South Korea and would love to share a few of the photographs I've taken. I would like to learn a thing or two from fellow Oly users here :)

Jeju Island
3158344383_3b91d0350b_b.jpg

3159179174_138fdca0f5_b.jpg

3158358789_f0221a7d39_b.jpg

Hi I'm new here! Just came back from my holiday to South Korea and would love to share a few of the photographs I've taken. I would like to learn a thing or two from fellow Oly users here :)

Jeju Island
3158344383_3b91d0350b_b.jpg

That looks like a very cold holiday! i like this pic the most because it serves up a chilly feeling.

Hi guys!, This is going to make me sound really silly but, are all these images straight outta the camera with out post processing via software? I;m asking because I just love the colours!!!

And I was thinking of finally getting my dslr and well, if these are the colors from the cam then I'm more or less sold!

Hi guys!, This is going to make me sound really silly but, are all these images straight outta the camera with out post processing via software? I;m asking because I just love the colours!!!

And I was thinking of finally getting my dslr and well, if these are the colors from the cam then I'm more or less sold!

I can safely say most of thew photos posted here are out of cam images with some slight tweaking of the colours in PS. Maybe u try to pick up one 4/3 DSLR up and try it yourself before buying it.

WOW! Nice. I especially like the reflection on the escalator handle
:thumbsup:
Oly5050:U know what this photo reminds me of?

The current Louis Vuitton Ads!!!

Really?.......I'm not aware of any LV Ads........will look for it....Thanks! :)

QVB ~ Queen Victoria Building, Sydney, Australia

HDR try in seletar...

3159333857_59fde4a070_b.jpg

Los Angeles Zoo
P9128808c2.jpg

Los Angeles Zoo
P9128646c1.jpg

Los Angeles Zoo
P7066764c.jpg

Los Angeles Zoo
P9128753.jpg

Last edited: