[ Four Thirds Cameras Images ] - Show Your Blues, Greens and Reds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's back.

P5161228.jpg

thanks micro but i think wb off again. haha. anyway, hope u find someone who can "organise" for u the street photos in singapore. i think there should be someone who is doing librarian studies or museum related work in 4/3 if u are lucky :)

P5152263_nEO_IMG.jpg

thanks micro but i think wb off again. haha. anyway, hope u find someone who can "organise" for u the street photos in singapore. i think there should be someone who is doing librarian studies or museum related work in 4/3 if u are lucky :)

Thanks mate. Yes, I am blessed. The people have all come together now. The wheel is starting to spin... so everything is coming together. More news over the next few months... but again, these things are at community levels and not able to be achieved with just a handful of people, no matter how talented they can be individually.

P5152406_nEO_IMG.jpg

~ A Car Named Desire ~

Tiong Bahru Market, Singapore

Oly E510 & 14-42mm kit lens​

This one got me... I don't understand why this image is called this title. Care to explain further? I can understand all the rest but not this one... sorry...

This one got me... I don't understand why this image is called this title. Care to explain further? I can understand all the rest but not this one... sorry...

Hehe......Honest truth is that initially my mind was blank when it came to naming this picture......after some thoughts......It dawn on me that since I like this car and the photo.....so I named it "Desire" after the famous movie by the similar title "A StreetCar named Desire" by Marlon Brando...... So "Boh leow" :embrass:

Here's another silly title by me....hehe!

~ Mastercard Boxes ~
Tiong Bahru Shop Houses, Singapore

Oly E510 &14-42mm kit lens

Last edited:
Hehe......Honest truth is that initially my mind was blank when it came to naming this picture......after some thoughts......It dawn on me that since I like this car and the photo.....so I named it "Desire" after the famous movie by the similar title "A StreetCar named Desire" by Marlon Brando...... So "Boh leow" :embrass:

I see... so its a personal thing... I was wondering why... thanks for explaining.

adrewine, your pictures never fail to inspire me man..

Here's one from me, another hobby of mine..

-5250405.jpg

Using E620 + 14-54 + FL36R.

Classic Bird
XIZANG SOUTH ROAD, FLOWER BIRD MARKET, SHANGHAI, PRC
P5152340_nEO_IMG.jpg

Olympus e410, / PK mount Cimar 50mm f1.7

HANDS SO FULL!
nEO_IMG_P5162552.jpg

OLYMPUS E410 + 14-54MM LENS

NOBODY WANTS ME..
nEO_IMG_P5162553.jpg

OLYMPUS E410 + 14-54MM LENS

Last edited:
adrewine, your pictures never fail to inspire me man..

Thanks djlemon.

I must admit I've never thought much about Olympus colors until I saw a side by side shot of the same subject taken by another brand camera......all the while I always assumed/take it for granted that it was all a myth!?.....

The Oly colors were far richer, more vivid and vibrant.....hehe.......perhaps I've overcooked my PP treatment this time round.....:embrass:

Here's a shot of the subject from the Olympus's Tiong Bahru Photowalk on the 23May09.
Creative perspective courtesy from monolime.

~ Emmentaler Plant ~

Oly E510 & 14-42mm kit lens

~ Free as a Bird ~

Last edited:
Same here about the colours of Olympus man, i was using a Canon 350D back then and when my friend showed me his unprocessed pictures from his Oly, i was amazed and switched camp..

Nice PP of the Emmentaler Plant picture! I like the contrast between the leaf and the sky :D

Same here about the colours of Olympus man, i was using a Canon 350D back then and when my friend showed me his unprocessed pictures from his Oly, i was amazed and switched camp..

Nice PP of the Emmentaler Plant picture! I like the contrast between the leaf and the sky :D

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw his picture........maybe he didn't tweak his colors enough. Btw.....the sky you mentioned in the "Emmentaler Plant"'s background was actually the ceiling lights of Tiong Bahru Market.

Here's another "Twitty Bird of Tiong Bahru" Shot....Enjoy!

~ Twitty Bird ~
Tiong Bahru Estate, Singapore

Due to the forum settings, whenever we have more than 1,000 posts, the forums database might suffer a corruption, I therefore will have to unstick and lock up this thread and start a new one.

Thank you everyone for posting your images in here, please continue sharing your Four Thirds Camera System images in the new gallery.

This thread is hereby locked to prevent any database corruption that might affect the ClubSNAP forums.

Microcosm.

Status
Not open for further replies.