• Crafting with Filters - by Jon Chiang Saturday, 22th Dec @ Funan Showsuite 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Visit this thread for more information.

[ Four Thirds Cameras Images ] - Show Your Blues, Greens and Reds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

microcosm

Sep 17, 2006
This is the new thread for sharing the famed colours that Olympus cameras are known to produce... consider this part 2.

Part 1 can still be found here.

Cheers and keep sharing!

Last edited:

OlyFlyer

Mar 22, 2006
Good idea to split, but I think Part 1 should have been made into Sticky. There are definitely some very nice images hidden there and it is a good data base of sample images of all E-series cameras.

Cheers!

OlyFlyer

Mar 22, 2006
Swedish autumn colours.

I hope it is OK to post these as my opening contribution even though it has been posted elsewhere on CS before.

All taken in my garden. I hope you enjoy them. Comments are welcome.

#1 Red, rusty and blue.

#2 Brown and green.

The last flowers for the season. In a few days, or maximum weeks time frost will come and will have no flowers for a few months unless it is going to be a mild winter season.

#3 Pink, yellow and green.

#4 White, yellow and brownish-green.

terencek888

Mar 5, 2008
City skyline shot from Benjamin Shears Bridge..

microcosm

Sep 17, 2006
Reposting old photos
The old thread is still there, closed because the thread is more than 1000 posts long which pose to be a problem to the server. Please post new images and not reposting... or we are just duplicating another thread. Hope you understand. Thanks.

mojims

Jun 19, 2008
Bukit Batok, SG
mojims.multiply.com
Ok... time to show off... all taken during my recent trip to Switzerland...

Blue - A building shot in Zurich

Green - A cow's butt during a train ride to Engelberg

Red - A train at the Transport Museum in Lucerne

Last edited:

beautifly

Oct 20, 2008
Looking at all the beautiful pictures here makes me want to take a holiday soon! Thanks for sharing!

sadwitch

Dec 25, 2007
Thanks for the new thread! Its really great looking at all the colours from different places around the whole.

sadwitch

Dec 25, 2007
its not really HDR but i did brighten the reflection to match the light levels above :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom