[ Four Thirds Cameras Images ] - Show Your Blues, Greens and Reds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shots Hitman though I feel that the second photo could be improved if you avoided the blue umbrella, thatch roof and two cables/rods on the left side.

Below is another slanted and edgy drama shot by placing the subject right to the corner of the frame.........Enjoy!

~ The Naked Cowboy ~
of Times Square, New York City

Taken with E510 & 14-42mm Kit Lens
LOL
av8.gif
138.gif

HEY!!!That guitar playing cowboy in underwear!!!i saw him in the Rockstar music video,hahaha

HEY!!!That guitar playing cowboy in underwear!!!i saw him in the Rockstar music video,hahaha
Is he any good? I mean usually when you are good you dont have to be controversial like wearing undies like that. It is like pussycat dolls.

Nice shots Hitman though I feel that the second photo could be improved if you avoided the blue umbrella, thatch roof and two cables/rods on the left side.

Thanks, I do have one without the umbrella and thatch roof, but I thought it looks better with the table settings... ;)

P3243271.jpg

Alright,time for me to share another macro,went to sungei buloh with headfonz on sat and this is a beetle i found when headfonz was shooting a mantis if i'm not wrong :bsmilie:

You talking about me?
3404542434_20a71c2f21.jpg

Or me?
3403731809_010d9c36ac.jpg

1 more from Sugnei Buloh
3404542178_d8e1019d04.jpg

a couple of shots from Lower Pierce Reservoir

3404642512_bac049d498_b.jpg

the breakfast series
3404642324_c1ab7754a0.jpg

3403831383_55a0da6387.jpg

Ooo I like this. Looks like this is in China or Japan, but actually in Singapore Japanese Garden (info from flickr). :bsmilie:

Is it sunset or sunrise?

thanks! it's sunrise period, Abt 645am ba. But actually Chinese and Japanese garden there could not really see the sunrise, got block by far building le...

Is he any good? I mean usually when you are good you dont have to be controversial like wearing undies like that. It is like pussycat dolls.

Yes! He's the world famous Naked Cowboy of Times Square, NYC. Always a colorful and interesting character along Broadway street entertaining people from all over the world with his music. No one does it better than him!

In fact I was pleasant surprised to find him there that the day 'cos the weather was rather overcast and chilly.
As you can see from the passerby's umbrella it was a drizzly day.
I myself had to make a U-turn back to my hotel to put on warmer clothes half way thru my usual walkabout shoot around Times Square.

This guy is truly a professional artist. He has been there at the cross road junction playing his guitar for many many years already. That day was so unusually cold that he had goose pimples all over his body and still he was smiling, singing and posing for pictures with the tourists....The Show Still Goes On!

Btw... Elvis was there also.... helping him!

Those girls just go wild over him!....Don't they?

OK! The next day the weather was beautiful and sunny and this was what I've got at Central Park near the Ice Skating Ring.......Enjoy!

~ Spring in Central Park ~
Manhattan, New York City

~ Golden Monkey (The Last of the Mohican) ~
Singapore Zoological Gardens

Taken with Oly E510 & 40-150mm Kit Lens

(Left - Picasa 3) (Right - PS CS2)​

Last edited:

I like this; This is really clean and dramatic, all the lines converge to the 1/3 position, also with interesting cloud in the sky; Really powerful shot. :thumbsup:

I have to agree with you, the slanted building really add more drama to it, which is typical of a wide angle shot.

[/CENTER]

This is the typical "adrewine style". :bsmilie: Really dramatic; Shot up-close with wide angle lens. :thumbsup:

I like this; This is really clean and dramatic, all the lines converge to the 1/3 position, also with interesting cloud in the sky; Really powerful shot. :thumbsup:

I have to agree with you, the slanted building really add more drama to it, which is typical of a wide angle shot.

This is the typical "adrewine style". :bsmilie: Really dramatic; Shot up-close with wide angle lens. :thumbsup:

Thanks johnlim.......I'm glad that you like the way how I've composed the shots.

Another difficult shot captured using Oly 40-150mm kit lens under very trying lighting conditions with the impending dark and heavy rain clouds looming over our heads and the visibly agitated tiger pacing up and down the ridge restlessly.

~ Bengal White Tiger ~
Singapore Zoological Gardens

Taken with Oly E510 & 40-150mm Kit Lens

Last edited:
Ohhhh! I thought only Siberia have white tigers.......I might be wrong here.

Hehe......I guessed I have watched too many Nat Geo programmes.......:D

it's ok,i watch a lot of animal planet,siberia have orange tigers,just that the tigers live in siberia,white tigers i think can occur since they like,mutants

Just wanna share some picure from Ubin.

Buginflowerresize.jpg

brownwidowresize.jpg

reflectionresize.jpg

Geckoresize.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.