FORMULA 1™ Magyar Nagydíj 2007. (5 Aug.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally !!! The official announcement is out on formula1.com

3 more hours to the race. So much to talk about during raceday segment today. I am sure the commentators will have a field day.

karwing, thanks for the insider info ;)

Race going on pretty much as expected.

I didn't care much about Alex Yoong as an F1 driver, but as a commentator, he has my utmost respect. His knowledge of F1 coupled with a good command over the English language, makes his commentary very interesting. He explanation of the details is very nice to hear. :thumbsup:

For once, I am happy with Star Sports.

And Paula looked so hot today :sweat:, wonder how Steve Dawson can even look straight without his eyes darting you know where :bsmilie:

I didn't care much about Alex Yoong as an F1 driver, but as a commentator, he has my utmost respect. His knowledge of F1 coupled with a good command over the English language, makes his commentary very interesting. He explanation of the details is very nice to hear. :thumbsup:

And Paula looked so hot today :sweat:, wonder how Steve Dawson can even look straight without his eyes darting you know where :bsmilie:

Yeah Alex Yoong can be a star commentator. I think he is excellent! But Chris Goodwin is as good as well.

Paula, she did something to her hair. Its her hair. I forgot which race but should be the last race, she did her hair and wore a deep plunging neckline dress that showcase her massive knockers. :lovegrin:

Man Ferrari really **** up!

Yeah Alex Yoong can be a star commentator. I think he is excellent! But Chris Goodwin is as good as well.

Paula, she did something to her hair. Its her hair. I forgot which race but should be the last race, she did her hair and wore a deep plunging neckline dress that showcase her massive knockers. :lovegrin:

Man Ferrari really **** up!

Chris Goodwin is good too.

But Paula :lovegrin: is the BEST ;)

An average race, this one. At least not as eventful as the previous race.

Alonso had a good drive to gain 2 places, but Nick did well to hold off Alonso. Ferrari botched their strategy, am certain they are missing Ross Brawn a lot. They should've kept Massa on the softer tyres for the last stint and a splash n dash last pitstop. Kimi drove a near perfect race but this guy Hamilton doesn't make mistakes, does he ?

Chris Goodwin is good too.

But Paula :lovegrin: is the BEST ;)

An average race, this one. At least not as eventful as the previous race.

Alonso had a good drive to gain 2 places, but Nick did well to hold off Alonso. Ferrari botched their strategy, am certain they are missing Ross Brawn a lot. They should've kept Massa on the softer tyres for the last stint and a splash n dash last pitstop. Kimi drove a near perfect race but this guy Hamilton doesn't make mistakes, does he ?

He does make mistakes but recovers instantly.....!:thumbsup:

As in his rookie year, he is doing much better than those who started as a rookie. Wonder what will happen when he turns pro......

to be fair to alex, the minardi was a dog to drive ;p

cos he knows his wife, kids, relatives might me watching him :bsmilie:

Well done L. Hamilton and F. Alonso. K. Raikonnen too. :)

Anyone knew what was the talk about L. Hamilton disobeying some orders? (I heard snatches of it from ITV)

Hungarian Grand Prix, 70 laps, result

1. HAMILTON McLaren 1h35m52.991s
2. RAIKKONEN Ferrari +0.7s
3. HEIDFELD BMW +43.1s
4. ALONSO Mclaren +44.8s
5. KUBICA BMW +47.6s
6. SCHUMACHER Toyota +50.6s
7. ROSBERG Williams +59.1s
8. KOVALAINEN Renault +1m08.1s
9. WEBBER Red Bull +1m16.3s
10. TRULLI Toyota +1 lap
11. COULTHARD Red Bull +1 lap
12. FISICHELLA Renault +1 lap
13. MASSA Ferrari +1 lap
14. WURZ Williams +1 lap
15. SATO Super Aguri +1 lap
16. VETTEL Toro Rosso +1 lap
17. SUTIL Spyker +2 laps
18. BARRICHELLO Honda +2 laps
R. LIUZZI Toro Rosso +28 laps
R. DAVIDSON Super Aguri +29 laps
R. BUTTON Honda +35 laps
R. YAMAMOTO Spyker +66 laps

Fastest lap: RAIKKONEN 1m20.047s (lap 70)

Anyone knew what was the talk about L. Hamilton disobeying some orders? (I heard snatches of it from ITV)

McLaren blames Hamilton for the delay during qualifying for not letting Alonso pass him.
Hamilton said he has apologised to every member of the team but one person is not speaking to him anymore. ;)
The FIA did not agree with McLaren, however, and penalised Alonso five places on the grid and forfeited the 15 constructor points of the team for that race.

McLaren blames Hamilton for the delay during qualifying for not letting Alonso pass him.
Hamilton said he has apologised to every member of the team but one person is not speaking to him anymore. ;)
The FIA did not agree with McLaren, however, and penalised Alonso five places on the grid and forfeited the 15 constructor points of the team for that race.

Ha ha, more stife within the Mclaren team:bsmilie: We'll definitely see one of the driver changing team next season.

check this out...

Ron Dennis has two fiercely competitive drivers to manage. What an interesting problem !!!

http://www.f1races.in/inside.asp?timestamp=200775202718830

McLaren has invested so much in Hamilton. I don't see him moving out the team, neither would McLaren want to let go of him. I think it will be Alonso who would quit the team. These days contracts don't mean a thing. If another team wants him desperately, they will pay to bail him out.

At this rate, I would bet on Alonso going back to Renault. Flavio and he shared a very close relationship, I was really surprised when I heard last year that Alonso wanted to move to McLaren.

I hope to see new faces in F1 next year. Barrichello, Fisi, Ralf are all old horses - way past their prime.

arpinkor, thanks for clarifying. I know better now.

But the penalty imposed on F. Alonso and McLaren was for this incident.

arpinkor, thanks for clarifying. I know better now.

But the penalty imposed on F. Alonso and McLaren was for this incident.

It's the same incident. According to Reuters, Hamilton repeatedly ignored the team's (McLaren's) request to let Alonso past during the final qualifying. Later, Alonso held up Hamilton in the pit lane long enough to prevent Hamilton from beating his time in the dying seconds of qualifying. The FIA punished Alonso and McLaren, but did not punish Hamilton.

Hmmm.......I missed most of the race. Din know got so many hooha. :bsmilie: Ferrari and McLaren are really turning into a circus! 1 forget to pump fuel, 1 got internal fight.....:p

ahhh... team-mates rivalry. are we seeing another Senna-Prost rivalry here? things are not looking too good at McLaren. if this rivalry goes on... the entire team will suffer.

Hmmm.......I missed most of the race. Din know got so many hooha. :bsmilie: Ferrari and McLaren are really turning into a circus! 1 forget to pump fuel, 1 got internal fight.....:p

the fuel pumping incident is damn stupid from what i see. because of this, Massa took another back step in the title chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.