For shutterbugs who works on weekends...

:thumbsup: Count me tooo, working in Graveyard shifts.. can join anytime in M'rng.
Into Landscape 'n' Potrait.

Weekday evening is good for me. I will join. Count me in.

I'll be organizing another weekday evening outing like the one HERE, tentatively on Wednesday 24th Feb around 630-7pm start.
Will invite those who came for the previous outings first though... to try and keep a core group of outing members together...

Count me in too

maybe someone can plan one for after chinese new year?

I'm a total noob just started out with dslr...I have no idea how to go about organizing one :(

If you've ever organized an event such as barbecue, housewarming party, etc... it's pretty much the same :)
just state the relevant details, invite people over clubsnap, and gather their contact info into a list.
Take a look at threads in the gatherings subforum, and you should know what to do...

What has being a noob with DSLR have to do with organizing an outing??

Last edited:
well i've only just started shooting..most of the time i just wander around randomly to take pics.. have no idea of where are nice places to take and the route to take etc.. :embrass:

Anyway maybe someone can throw in a place so that we can get things started? :)

cool keep me updated! my time is flex on weekday. work entire sat and sun =(

well i've only just started shooting..most of the time i just wander around randomly to take pics.. have no idea of where are nice places to take and the route to take etc.. :embrass:

Anyway maybe someone can throw in a place so that we can get things started? :)

Hmmm....How about an outing to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve?Might be far from some places:bsmilie:

Genre:Macro/Landscape(Johor??)/Animals(Birds)
What to bring:Camera/Zoom lens(55-250mm/70-300mm)/Macro lens(30mm/50mm/100mm)/Water bottle/Cap...
Date:19 Feb(Fri)
Time:2.00pm
Meeting Point:SBWR Entrance

How to get there:
By bus:925 and alight at Kranji Dam carpark and walk/take taxi in for about 15mins or the Kranji Express which leaves Kranji MRT at 1.30pm
By car:There is a carpark at the reserve for drivers.

Note:Kranji Express charges $1 for child and $2 for adults

Please take note that the reserve closes around 6.30-7pm.So we will have to leave by 6-6.30pm
Do put your username down if you are interested.Will PM everyone when list is finalized:)No min/max n.o of people!

1)cleonbong
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Last edited:
I'm into Macro but still alot to learn. May I join?

Hmmm....How about an outing to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve?Might be far from some places:bsmilie:

What to bring:Camera/Zoom lens(55-250mm/70-300mm)/Macro lens(30mm/50mm/100mm)/Water bottle/Cap...

How to get there:
By bus:925 and alight at Kranji Dam carpark and walk/take taxi in for about 15mins or the Kranji Express which leaves Kranji MRT at 1.30pm

Please take note that the reserve closes around 6.30-7pm.So we will have to leave by 6-6.30pm
Do put your username down if you are interested.Will PM everyone when list is finalized:)No min/max n.o of people!

1)cleonbong
2)Peng Kang Hill
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

How to get there:

1)cleonbong
2)
3)papajanggo33
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

i'm in! :)

How to get there:

1)cleonbong
2)Peng Kang Hill
3)papajanggo33
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

have something on that day..can't join in :(

How to get there:

1)cleonbong
2)Peng Kang Hill
3)papajanggo33
4)DrSpock
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

wahseh...
guess i gotta give a miss on this outing.
gotta work on that day.
although i'll be free on weekdays.
sigh!:(

wahseh...
guess i gotta give a miss on this outing.
gotta work on that day.
although i'll be free on weekdays.
sigh!:(

no worries mate. just look out for the next one. i'm sure we'll have some more outing coming on weekdays. i myself planning a trip down to Zoo or Jurong Bird Park soon. the upside is, the entry is FREE! yup, you heard me correctly.downside, only 4 persons per entry.
i'll try to cater to those newbies who want to try out nature/telephoto photography.

will update later on my plan:)

no worries mate. just look out for the next one. i'm sure we'll have some more outing coming on weekdays. i myself planning a trip down to Zoo or Jurong Bird Park soon. the upside is, the entry is FREE! yup, you heard me correctly.downside, only 4 persons per entry.
i'll try to cater to those newbies who want to try out nature/telephoto photography.

will update later on my plan:)

alright bro.
keep me updated.
cheers!

Too bad, my zooms only up to 200. Not quite possible to shoot the birds...hehehe

Too bad, my zooms only up to 200. Not quite possible to shoot the birds...hehehe

that's not a problem. you can shoot within that range on close up of certain birds that are flying/feeding within the free range enclosure or those model birds that are tame to be approached. just enjoy shooting. to me,a little patience and perseverence is just as important as your gears. and we'll pick up the tips from there to improve.