For shutterbugs who works on weekends...

ettk75

Nov 30, 2008
Sengkang
Hi all,

Wish to gather shutterbugs who are working on shifts (basically working on most weekends), and usually not able to join the rest for shooting on weekends.:)

I am quite new into photography and hope we all can learn from one another - be it newbies or senior members. Please include the type of photography you are interested in.

Hope to form such a group to meet up for shooting on weekdays. Thereafter, we will discuss and see if our group will be a success or not.:)

Kindly pm me or leave a message here.:) Btw, do not regard me as the organiser for this gathering...make it like a group effort instead.

Thank you ~~

Last edited:

Goldie9009

Sep 5, 2008
Count me in as I also prefer to go on weekdays as less crowd at popular locations.

DrSpock

Mar 12, 2009
Warp back to Simei
May I ask what type of photography and where are the possible locations/subjects?

ahboyboy

Oct 5, 2009
which weekday ? . i free on wed and thursday :D

ettk75

Nov 30, 2008
Sengkang
May I ask what type of photography and where are the possible locations/subjects?
That's why need all to contribute ideas as a group effort to see what type of photography most have interest in - maybe different group for different type of photography; not a must that all have to shoot the same type.

So which type of photography are you more interested in?

Apr 21, 2009
would love to join if possible... newbie here who's quite free during weekdays :)

junaidi74

Nov 25, 2008
Whampoa
count me in as well. though i work during weekdays and office hr, i can take leave. prefer not to shoot on weekends as it family time.:):)

joyeo

Jan 2, 2006
i wanna join too but quite new to dslr though
anyway i'm free on weekdays

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
weekday evenings are good for me... I don't work shifts, but weekend is personal/family time.
Am mostly interested in landscapes.

btw, better get a specific date chosen soon... this subforum is intended for specific events, not for gathering interest...

rohani99

Jan 19, 2010
hi. i also prefer weekdays since my shift pattern is 2-2-3. day or night doesn't matter, its just good to practice and sharpen our skills more ;). i'm also quite new playing with m43. hope to join you guys soon.

Jan 20, 2010
I would like to join the group & I'm into Candied & Portrait.

Top Bottom