footwear, eggs & lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2008
my.imageshack.us
Just came back from work, sleepy, tired, bored and moody. All because the Reds drew with Chelsea :angry:. All bad energy aside, i decided to mingle with my 40D to light up my mood a lil bit. Heres what i got... do comment ya. Thanks.

Feb 2, 2008
Singapore
The photos look dull and soft. Was it intentional? or is it the effect of the game's result?

m3lv1nh0

Sep 24, 2007
Serangoon North
Your pics does reflects your mood.. you must be feeling very boring indeed.
The eggs also got chickenshit on it. :bsmilie:

dorts

Mar 10, 2007
SG
your shots are grainy...
Why can't the shots be grainy I really don't understand. What's wrong with noise/grain? :confused:

Simple shots, but love the mood and dull colours. The grains/noise add to the mood. :)

undergrd

Jun 16, 2007
North-East
Why can't the shots be grainy I really don't understand. What's wrong with noise/grain? :confused:

Simple shots, but love the mood and dull colours. The grains/noise add to the mood. :)
Sorry, I think you din read my post properly. I only commented that the photo is grainy as it is in the picture but I din mention that the TS cannot have grainy shots nor it is wrong the take grainy shots.

Thank you...:)

Jan 28, 2008
my.imageshack.us
Hmm...i guess those pics really reflect my mood that day ;(. I guess i failed to lighthen up my mood :think:.

grumpy

Jun 9, 2006
I don't like the "lock" photo, somehow it doesn't work for me. Also, the lock is not in focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom