footwear, eggs & lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply80Chup

Jan 28, 2008
my.imageshack.us
Just came back from work, sleepy, tired, bored and moody. All because the Reds drew with Chelsea :angry:. All bad energy aside, i decided to mingle with my 40D to light up my mood a lil bit. Heres what i got... do comment ya. Thanks.

2008_04_23_99_4.jpg

2008_04_23_99_3.jpg

2008_04_23_99_5.jpg

The photos look dull and soft. Was it intentional? or is it the effect of the game's result?

Your pics does reflects your mood.. you must be feeling very boring indeed.
The eggs also got chickenshit on it. :bsmilie:

Is the gloomy look intentional or un-intentional ? ;)

your shots are grainy...

Why can't the shots be grainy I really don't understand. What's wrong with noise/grain? :confused:

Simple shots, but love the mood and dull colours. The grains/noise add to the mood. :)

Why can't the shots be grainy I really don't understand. What's wrong with noise/grain? :confused:

Simple shots, but love the mood and dull colours. The grains/noise add to the mood. :)

Sorry, I think you din read my post properly. I only commented that the photo is grainy as it is in the picture but I din mention that the TS cannot have grainy shots nor it is wrong the take grainy shots.

Thank you...:)

Hmm...i guess those pics really reflect my mood that day ;(. I guess i failed to lighthen up my mood :think:.

I don't like the "lock" photo, somehow it doesn't work for me. Also, the lock is not in focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.