Flashaholics - Fall In Here

below de also available liao

ta21cej600.jpg

positive, got my jetbeam, Fenix, SX200 from you sometimes back.

Latest from JETBeam "Raptor-3" initial look (release date depend on SST-90 availability)

e7c0c32945.jpg

Alamak, just recently bought the Raptor 1 & 2 and the Olight M20 R2 from CatEye ..... er.. CEJ :bsmilie: Now here comes the Raptor 3. I really like the Raptor 2 as the finishing is superb. Any idea the number/type of battery for the Raptor 3?

Alamak, just recently bought the Raptor 1 & 2 and the Olight M20 R2 from CatEye ..... er.. CEJ :bsmilie: Now here comes the Raptor 3. I really like the Raptor 2 as the finishing is superb. Any idea the number/type of battery for the Raptor 3?

Raptor-3 = 3x 18650

03d65e326c.jpg

limited edition 500 lumens
Pre-ordering in process...
PM for details

Last edited:
Having some problems with my FENIX L-2T and L-2D. Seems that there is some loose connection as the torch will not light up once it is being switched on. Needed some shaking to get it lit. Wonder what maintenance that needs to be done...

Last edited:
Having some problems with my FENIX LT-20 and LD-20. Seems that there is some loose connection as the torch will not light up once it is being switched on. Needed some shaking to get it lit. Wonder what maintenance that needs to be done...

wipe the contact points as well as the threads. might help.

i used to put too much silicon grease that the contacts went bad , hahaha