Flashaholics - Fall In Here

jetbeamm1x.jpg

M1X-ver.4
Lastest edition, 700lumens, exceed 300m meter range

fwah !!

shears now bring in nitecore lights FYI :)

Last edited:
U want NITECORE? Why pay more?
PM me
haha

Last edited:
haha, i am saying why pay more at Sxxxxx if u want NITECORE, want NITECORE u can also PM me
;)

maybe u don't know something happening
四条七 don't want to do 夜核 liao loh
lelong lelong man!

maybe u don't know something happening
四条七 don't want to do 夜核 liao loh
lelong lelong man!

:p

i noe the 7's are lelonging kekekeke
but i din noe that !! :eek:

HI Cateye,

how much is the M1X? Was this the one you showed me when I bought the RRT-1?

Btw, I was thinking of using one of your led lights for Video light with some mod like a small softbox. Do you have any to recommend?
Pls PM me . Thanks

Michael

5a1ce06611.jpg

no didn't show u before
this M1X (v4) is currently one of the "throw king" using Cree-MCE

Last edited:
5a1ce06611.jpg

no didn't show u before
this M1X (v4) is currently one of the "throw king" using Cree-MCE

i just collected the M1X this afternoon. was playing with it after dinner in my neighbourhood.

it really lives up to it's "throw king" title.

i highly recommend this light to those who want a strong output thrower.

thanks once again to cateye for all these high tech toys :)

Whoah...guys...such hightec collection of lights....wonder where do u all go to play???juz neighbourhood?? or izit juz collectables...

Whoah...guys...such hightec collection of lights....wonder where do u all go to play???juz neighbourhood?? or izit juz collectables...
i always carry a P3D in my pocket when i'm out at night, and a bigger one (fenix T1 or SF M6) in my backpack if i'm carrying one. i also put one in the car when i'm out driving.

Which is better the FENIX TK30 or JETBEAM M1X as a thrower and a flooder?

Some basic spec comparisons

http://www.fenixlight.com/viewproduct.asp?id=109

http://www.jetbeam.com.cn/links/pro/m1x.aspx

On Jetbeam homepage it says

"Max Output: 450 Lumen (Torch Lumen) / 700 Lumen (LED Lumen) with an effective
range of 500+ yards"

Is the 700 lumen using 2x18650 batteries or what?

:eek:

CatEYE

Do you have the ThruNite Catapult? It can put out 900 lumens which is more than the Jetbeam M1x's 700 lumens but not sure of its throw.

Any info?

Thanks

Frankly u need to know what u want in the 1st place... lumens listed by a brand is nothing, simply nothing unless otherwise u know what they do to to manage the lumens... is this kind of lumen-management what u wanted your light for? fit your purpose?
Thrunite catapult 900 lumens? or catapult is a thrower u are looking for? haha... to be frank many flashlight brands still struggle to get a serious 900 lumens out from a SST-50/90 without properly consider the super undesirable heat by-product output affecting the IC driver, soldering, the power connectivity & LED itself... if u are from the factory level u will have a better understanding...
if catapult can work properly & out-thrown M1X-v4, I'll provide u full refund...

Last edited: