Flashaholics - Fall In Here

how about build quality? i currently have a SF M6..6CR123 per use is really expensive...

LOL, M6 is really expensive to mantain man.

I can tell you Jetbeam quality is very good the feel is as good as SFs if not better, above Fenix's.

my fenix is still not working and i need to use it next week..:cry::cry:

which model u need my help let me know
all authentic local FENIX wares were via my channel(s)

u can contact me @ 67288415

how about build quality? i currently have a SF M6..6CR123 per use is really expensive...

see to believe, bro u know where to look for me...
viewing no problem, call me in advance & try to come after dark

rrt1beamshotb600jpg.jpg

m30intro.jpg

The M30 Triton uses a Cree MC-E to output 700 lumens and battery options are planned as follows:
Input voltage 6-12V
3 or 4 CR123A (4 w ext tube)
3 RCR123A (Do NOT use 4 x RCR123A; not a supported configuration.)
2 18650 (w ext tube)
2 18500

Special Operations 1-handed interface:
On the tailcap will be two switches; one on the end and one on the side. The one on the end is instant access (w momentary) to one of three levels that the user can pre-set and memorize. On the SIDE of the tailcap is a second switch which offers instant access to a tactical strobe. This new UI was developed with input from military and law enforcement groups whose main requirement was instant, one handed access to HIGH and STROBE and it's taken some time to get this right to their satisfaction.

U shine here and there, any paranoid neighbours complaint about UFOs?

:)

Hahah I brought my M1x on a dive trip (not using it for diving but for use on the boat) and that torch can even shine across to another island more than 600m away..
I even use it to light up the sea bed of corals abt 20m deep! :bigeyes: The divers got a shock how come the night dive became so bright! :bsmilie:
damn the jetbeam never fails to impress!

Hahah I brought my M1x on a dive trip (not using it for diving but for use on the boat) and that torch can even shine across to another island more than 600m away..
I even use it to light up the sea bed of corals abt 20m deep! :bigeyes: The divers got a shock how come the night dive became so bright! :bsmilie:
damn the jetbeam never fails to impress!

Wow impressive!

ta30cej600.jpg

TA30 features the revolutionary four-stage revolving dimmer system and impact resistant structure. It is a superb flashlight for shooter, hunter and gun fans. With its rugged structure, comfortable grip, four output levels and patent mechanical revolving dimmer system, TK30 is the ideal flashlight for military use, both weapon mounted and hand held.

Features of Fenix TA30:

• Cree Premium (Q5) 7090 XR-E LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours
• 4 types of output:

* Low (9 Lumens, 115 Hour) -> Med (60 Lumens, 25 Hours) -> High (225 Lumens, 3.5 Hours) -> Strobe (230, 7 Hours)

• Constant current circuit - maintains constant brightness
• Uses three 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium)
• 200mm (L) x35mm (D)
• Made of T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
• Durable Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• 200-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
• Tactical tailcap switch with momentary-on function
• Included accessories: lanyard, two spare o-rings and rubber switch boot.

Dereelight website just added their Aspherical Lens !! swee :)

Just to share,
My Fenix E01 used as keychain with an energizer AAA.
Recently when I twist to turn it on, it became Very tight. And when I reverse twist to open it up, there is an audible 'Pop!' After closing, it'll be fine again.

Only later realized that the batt is probably leaking fumes!!
Changed batt and its ok liaoz.:)

What is the price for raptor 1 and 2, are both available now?