Flashaholics - Fall In Here

Oh MY....it sure looks like some lightsaber..
44.jpg

interesting lamp module, nice incand-ish tint... ;p

hi CatEYE, wads the specs of the CEJ warm white lamp?

Last edited:
got cut on the finger previously 'installing' the taller strike bezel ring, after that thinking about it it's quite stupid to have such length... But of cos if u want no problem, plenty...

Last edited:
got cut on the finger previously 'installing' the taller strike bezel ring, after that thinking about it it's quite stupid to have such length... But of cos if u want no problem, plenty...

No bro, with that how to carry? Like carrying knife without the shealth..lol
The shorter will suffice..

Last edited:
Hi

Are u selling the LED Drop In Replacement Module. I just bought a SF G1 and my daughter dropped it and it's not working anymore. Shld be the fall affected the bulb.

Anyone else know where in Singapore that I can get my Surefire looked at? Thks

u selling nitecore defender

hmm a model out for sometime...
u want becos of the brand "nitecore"? the exterior design? or u like the brightness / beam-pattern?

the design, aa cheap to buy as compare to cr123a and also the lumen not so warm

Just discovered this thread. Hope not too late to join the party :D

My ever-changing small collection of lights :

SureFire
======
G2 (Led setup)
6P x3 (various combinations of lamps and turbohead)
L1 x2 (Cree and Seoul LED custom)
A2 (strion mod)
U2 x2 (Luv V and Seoul LED versions)
M6 (1185 on rechargeables)

Mag Instruments (Customs)
====================
Mac's Mag 10W Solarc HID
Mac's Sceptre Mag (7x Cree; 6 white 1 red)

Novatac 85P

Fenix E01

Mag Solataire + Arcmania LED

Majority of lights are using rechargeable batteries.

Bought a surefire G2 a couple of weeks ago....and added on a FENIX TK 11 this afternoon.
But the Fenix does not work at all.....tried different batteries, fresh from the pack...no light.
Charged out the freshly bought rechargeable.....patiently waited for it to charge and tried still not working.

tried the rechargeable on my surefire and the surefire no longer fire! What s--t!

Problem with rechargeable batt? Do the bulbs blow so easily?......now starring at $200 plus gadgets (Inclusive of accessories) lying as a heap of useless metal....argh i know I could send the Fenix back for exchange, but what abt the Surefire which was bought from a different shop? Should have tested before leaving the shop, but was in a hurry?

Last edited:
Your P60 G2 bulb is most likely toasted. They're 6V bulbs; rechargeables hot off the charger are around 8V.
I'm not much of a Fenix guy, so no idea on the TK11.

hi Danntbt,

sorry to hear about ur disappointing experience. just to get things correct, both SureFire G2 (non-L?) & the Fenix TK11 did not light up with rechargeables?

Bought a surefire G2 a couple of weeks ago....and added on a FENIX TK 11 this afternoon.
But the Fenix does not work at all.....tried different batteries, fresh from the pack...no light.
Charged out the freshly bought rechargeable.....patiently waited for it to charge and tried still not working.

tried the rechargeable on my surefire and the surefire no longer fire! What s--t!

Problem with rechargeable batt? Do the bulbs blow so easily?......now starring at $200 plus gadgets (Inclusive of accessories) lying as a heap of useless metal....argh i know I could send the Fenix back for exchange, but what abt the Surefire which was bought from a different shop? Should have tested before leaving the shop, but was in a hurry?

For Surefire, drop them an email describe to them that it is not working right out of the box. they may send you a new lamp assembly (if it is the Xenon G2). If it is a LED G2, they may give you a RMA# and you mail them the faulty G2 for a replacement. On another note, if you bought your Surefire from Sheares, just pass your G2 to them, they are the authorised dealer for SG.

haha silly me, think my G2 is toasted, did not know that the G2 does not accept anything other than CR123a batteries, anyway managed to get the fenix working after adjusting the spring assembly. The rechargeable works on the Fenix. But the surefire is dead, got it from J3:16, can it be repaired? Was planning to shoot photos with them but now have to wait a bit.....took this using the G2 a few days ago......
DTP2759.jpg
[/IMG]

You only need to buy another P60 lamp module http://www.surefire.com/P60Lamp, nothing to repair and xenon bulbs are consider consumables they do blow after certain hours of usage.

Get the P60 module from Sheares Technologies at Selegie, should be less than $40.

Whoa...around $40? well....that will be more than half the price I paid for it....wndering if cateye carries any alternatives that are cheaper..will PM him...thanks for the input.

Whoa...around $40? well....that will be more than half the price I paid for it....wndering if cateye carries any alternatives that are cheaper..will PM him...thanks for the input.
yea cateye carries some LED modules too...P61 module costs around $30 from sheares..

what batteries did u use with ur G2? not CR123A??

....umh was checking whether the rechargeable I got from Black Technology works......guess the batteries work as the surefire got fried....i guess.

Last edited: